What does your forum name mean?

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
My ideals that one day my past will come up and find me, and when that comes I'll have to face the music and let the devil collect his due. I am an Atheist, but I find the phrase and the idea behind it rather amusing and believe it better suggests myself as a whole rather than my former names, plus it adds a more serious weight to my posts and ideologies.

However, I could not find an accurate photo for my name, so I am now having the Pentagram in it's place to show the whole idea that one day everyone will have to collect. Though I'm sure most religious people who see it won't know that and just assume I'm some sort of devil worshiper. Doesn't bother me, many things people judge or misunderstand, I make sure to try and inform and learn myself.

Aug 11, 2009
you have three guesses, the first two don't count.

If your are still reading it is about a war between two zebra factions who have sprouted wings... pretty self explanatory.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
Mine meant absolutely nothing when I made it up (I was fourteen), then when I was fifteen I learned that it's a class of nematodes.. So there's that, I guess.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Particulate

adjective:
-of, pertaining to, or composed of distinct particles
Noun
-a separate and distinct particle.
-a material composed of such particles.

there you have it.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Grayjack said:
Worgen said:
my name technically means to strangle someone, Im kinda wishing I could change it sincet wow made worgen a race any people think I play wow and that I dont hate blizzard
There is an option to change your name, however you can only do it once. Check your profile.
hmm, well good to know the option is there, its weird tho, I hate being mistaken for a wow player but Im also hesitant to change the name since Ive been going by it online for so long

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
The first half stands for "Gatling Net". The second half is the Japanese word for "Divine Woman".

zestamaster

Apr 3, 2009
wait..... does that mean your communist? or just take intrest in soviet history like many others (myself included)???

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
I just came up with mine, and I found out theres some sort of electronica artist with the same name, that makes me angry.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
Humans are talking animals but can not be classified as anthropomorphic animals because it's not only redundant, it sounds a bit silly plus I happen to enjoy the occasional anthropomorphic animal content in games or other media though not enough to structure my life around its consumption, hence my use of this multiple pun of a screen name.

Yes, I could have gone with another pun like "Bored Gamer" (as in Board Game player, hardy-har-har) or something to that effect but I like this one.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I don't know anybody here well enough to even begin to try to explain how my name works. Just know that it's an inside joke with me and my closest buddies irl.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Back in high-school, I joined a forum dedicated to a fantasy series that I liked. And since all the user names relating to the series were taken, I went with The Undertaker, as I was really into professional wrestling at the time. After some time had passed, people just started calling me Taker, and the name stuck long after I had stopped watching wrestling.

Fox is the literal English translation of my last name, with an extra X tacked on because why the hell not?

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
That I always liked the name Drake so when making a World of Warcraft character at my cousin's house, I tried to give my character a more wizard-sounding name that was the equivalent of Drake.
Thus, Drakmeire
Also led to my stage name being Drake Meir