What enemy have you felt bad about killing?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
The babies in Doom 3. Man, those are creepy and aggressive, yet I don't want to shoot them.
Oh, and in Gothic 1, when you can re-enter the Old Camp, I feel bad about murdering all those people.

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
the poor bloke on COD4 who is sitting in the corner on blackout with a pistol making whimpering noises. I always hesitate.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Animals. I always hate killing animals in a game, to the point where I'll run from a fight and try to avoid it rather than using violence.

rooguy

Sep 29, 2009
I hate killing that crazy marine in halo 1(on legendary, cos I can never get past him without his organ EVERYWHERE)

Versago

May 28, 2009
The small animals from Fur Fighters for PS2,
one bullet and they burst into tiny pieces of fluff with a little squeak.
SOOO CUTE!!! I can't bear to kill that!

Aug 25, 2009
I actually greatly dislike killing in games in general (which is weird given my prediliction for FPSs). It was why Batman appealed to me so much, because you spend the whole game doing everything you can to keep everyone alive.

That said, Sniper Wolf. The second time around, in the blizzard, after the thing with Ocelot. Very hard for me to complete that one. I liked Sniper Wolf.

Happybobby1623

May 18, 2009
Your "buddies" at the end of Farcry 2. You work with them to try and just get out of that damn country and they all go apeshit at you in the end. Than kgod i found a way to just run past them. I didnt have the heart to kill them all.

joschen

Jun 15, 2009
The scientists in Wolfenstein III. They beg for their life if you as much as look at them...

But hey, they're Nazis.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
The frist Goomba in SMB3. God, it wanted love. And I KILLED IT!
I see your Goomba and raise you the first Koopa Trooper. Yes, you can jump on it's head, drive it back into its shell, pick up the shell and kick it off the cliff. But why bother when the poor thing is just going to walk off the cliff without your help anyway? This enemy doesn't need a head-stomp, it needs the Samaritans.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Ares Tyr said:
shewolf51 said:
The Assassins in the Assassins Guild during a specific mission in Oblivion.

They treated my character pretty well but then I had to stab them in the backs because it was thought that ONE of them was a traitor and it turned out none of them were traitors.
Same for me.
Nah, they had good loot.

killing that old woman in applewatch though... then again, all her kids were dicks

GrimFandango92

Aug 19, 2009
portal- the companion cube, and ze turrets
that dude you kill in fable 2 when your in the tower
thats all i can really think of :S

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
TheMadTypist said:
And I coudn't help but feel that some of those metrocops in Half Life 2 were just decent guys and gals doing the best they could in a world gone mad.
I felt the same.

Sort of the opposite, but I sometimes look in the eyes of the scientists (in the first HL) and then shoot then point blank in the head, while saying "I love you. But you know too much."

Sometimes I feel bad about that.

Glass_House

Jun 29, 2009
The companion cube... Oddly enough I go through games like Prototype and GTA just mowing down civilians and lol'ing all the way yet that little cube shaped companion hit me where it hurts...