What ENTIRE ALBUM is currently gripping you?

dreadpirateredbeard

Aug 5, 2009
Super Light by Izabo.
They're from Israel and they are currently disco-ing my socks off with their smooth, funky bass lines, catchy guitar riffs and nonsensical English lyrics!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7tpon_QRU

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
The Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II

It gets such a bad rap, yet it is so good, particularly when combined with GATMOG.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
All four of my current favorite albums as a whole. Also steadily decreasing in image size, which was somewhat intentional.

Painkiller- Judas Priest

Carpathian Forest- Strange Old Brew

Agalloch- Ashes Against the Grain

Rush- 2112

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
I've been listening to the new Girl Talk album nonstop for about a week now.

It's not getting old.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
The White Stripes-Get Behind me Satan and A Robert Cray CD which I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Speak Now - Taylor Swift

Quite enjoying it. Stop looking at me like that.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
tigermilk said:
TeeBs said:
floppylobster said:
The Antlers - Hospice
Fucking ninja'd

Also The XX - The XX
I may have to give these two a go due to Teebs musical tastes often reflecting my own, 'The Soft Bulletin' FTW.
Further to his reply about listening to it in order: yes. Also, have the lyrics in front of you. You can download the liner notes for free from the band's website, there's a direct link to the .pdf at the bottom of the album's Wikipedia page. It's a truly outstanding album, one that I only recently listened to after determinedly ignoring it for a long time for no good reason.

Anyway: not so much an album that's gripped me, more a whole discography. I've been listening to Anamanaguchi far too much lately.