What game are you playing right now?

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
None, my wow subscibtion is up and my xbox is broke... Every now and then I'll play a online game or go to a friends house to play MW2 but his disk is scratched so we can play only certain levels... Damn my gaming life sucks.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
Axle_Bullitt_19 said:
MAG for the past week. just took a quick break yesterday to play GoW:Collection and Killzone 2.
pretty much this, but replace GOWC and KZ2 with Blazblue and Guilty Gear

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
Gears of War 2 Horde mode, helping a friend get achievements and working toward level 100, Seriously 2.0, and Party like its 1999 for me

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
God said:
Trying to get a perfect play through of Mass Effect 2(Paragon side.) I want a really really good save for whenever ME3 comes out.
I bet there gonna be perfect play through files as paragon when mass effect 3 comes along.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Left 4 dead 2, I don't like relying on strangers to help me though... :p Man i wish my friends played video games more.
Dragon Age Origins, skipped a lot of side quest my first play through so going through it again.
Infamous, got bored easily from it.

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
1: Bad Company 2 demo
2: A certain thing I don't want to say because it's ilegal.
3: Mount and Blade/Team Fortress 2

I switch every 10th minute D:

But BC 2 is the most played one.. lately..

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
Just finished Mass Effect again tonight. Working on Mass Effect 2 now. As usual, I'm perpetually playing Fallout 3, and I occasionally go for a Versus match on L4D2 sometimes.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Heavy Rain Demo - it's so pretty.
It's like controlling Jack Bauer with a Bop-it. Really an amazing and dynamic piece.

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Dragon age orgins - nearly finished it now but i'm stuck.
Ghostbusters - Just finished the story mode, gunna go back and find the artifacts now.
Crash Bandicoot 1 - downloaded via PSN. this game still makes me scream bloodlust when I play it.
Brainpipe - I pick it up every so often when i fancy testing my skills.
Marvel VS Capcom 2 - bloody amazing game, trying to get good enough to beat the arcade mode atm.
Mercury Meltdown - Played the first one and loved it, and this one is alright, plus I love da puzzle games.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I put in Ninja Gaiden 2 to see if I could get past a mid-level boss. Needless to say I got absolutely destroyed, however on the plus side I got a secret achievement for continuing 100 times. I'm playing The Saboteur on the PS3, and some good-old fashioned level grinding on Pokémon Platinum.