What game did you play today?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I played DMC 4 when I was supposed to be doing my physics assignment, yay procrastination.

xenus87

Oct 20, 2008
Just upgraded my processor, so now I can finally play that copy of Saints Row 2 I bought at release -.-

May try and finish up Chronicles of Riddick : DA tonight or actually start my energy weapons char on Fallout 3.

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
There was a guest reader today who talked about gaming. It was so goddamn boring (and he got facts all wrong... I mean, come on, Doom was the first game that added depth to a player perspective? Mario being the good guy in the first Donkey Kong?)

So... grabbed my PSP, played some Silent Hill Origins, followed by some Anti-Tetris (it's homebrew)

all the tramps

Feb 22, 2009
US Crash Fire said:
all the tramps said:
US Crash Fire said:
soul calibur 4
]
same (Y) best dam charcter creation thingy i have ever seen in a game :)
has added loads of extra hours onto it :p
this is true
so far ive made Kratos, Zack Fair, Tidus, the Hulk, Afro Samurai, Grey Fox, Dante, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, and Marcus Fenix
dude 0.0 your the only person ive meet who's also made a afro samurai ^^
out of your lot ive also made a kratos, dante and the hulk. my best charcter and creation tho is spawn ^^
how the hell did you make the marcus fenix? could you tell me?

renner-08

Apr 25, 2009
i played the operation flashpoint demo today, gonna buy it off ebay

the first one, not the second coming out sometime this summer

Henzi

Apr 29, 2009
I played some browser based tower defense games, while wishing I was at home and could play some real games. Roll on graduation.

Henzi

Apr 29, 2009
I played some browser based tower defense games, while wishing I was at home and could play some real games. Roll on graduation!

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
I played a bit of medieval 2 total war today...great game but I didn't like it as much as Rome.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
I'm contemplating drinking a bit and then going online with Rock Band 2. Apparently the last time I was on I was a bit buzzed....don't remember getting the 1 million points on one song achievement, but apparently I had.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Love the puzzles, but the combat is really pissing me off at times. Especially when I need to win the combat to access the save point.