What game did you play today?

DrAgNZX

Apr 6, 2009
45minutes of Star ocean last hope, and half an hour of GH metallica before work, just got home and no work tommorow so, probably more star ocean, a bit of eternal sonata, try n squeeze in some tales, practice up in rock band, countless other things... so much to do so little time

DrAgNZX

Apr 6, 2009
ANYONE WANT A GOOD DRUMMER (PLATINUM EXPERT, 300+ DOWNLOADS) FOR ROCK BAND 2 (XBOX360) SEND AN INNVITE TO: DrAgN ZX

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Fallout 3 (PC..did a little modding with the G.E.C.K. today)

And some CoD4 =p

Jaccer

May 2, 2009
I've played the sims 2 for about 10 hours thinking that i only played for 4. Ha Ha I'm screwed.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
Played some RE5 co-op with a buddy of mine on professional. Got unlimited Hydra wooooooo!

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Played a bit of SOCOM:Fire team Bravo 2 earlier today...now I'm off to play some SOCOM: Tactical strike. Tactical Strike is made of awesome.

zahr

Mar 26, 2009
Dawn of War 2.

Relic, you suck at lore accuracy and you suck at balance.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
Decided to take a break from Oblivion for a while, ended up just playing Morrowind all day.

Fruitloops89

Feb 20, 2009
I played through the story of Timesplitters Future Perfect today for the hell of it. Damn good times, damn good.

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
13lackfriday said:
Hmm...I'm not quite sure.
I don't really know Obsidian's track record, but I think they did a pretty good job handling the franchise, and it definitely didn't come out any lesser for their work on it.

Yeah...deadlines for game development teams are a *****.
They're the most miserable excuse for unfinished or incompletely realized content that could have made the final product not just good, but great.
They got a saying: "You can't rush art"...I wish publishers would heed that and let the dev teams have the time to go over everything and come out with a truly spectacular creation.

Actually, I thought it was fairly direct...though certainly much changes in between the time of the first and where you start off in SL.
They can't really pick up on Revan again, seeing as how he's gone and vanished into the unknown (though I wish they would), so they basically picked his successor...who ends up going and doing the exact same thing, rather frustratingly.
I don't quite mind the MMO, to think of it, as long as Revan and his disciples, and their fates, feature prominently in the quests, so you actually have a chance of finding out what the 2nd game withheld from gamers.

Haha, you're quite the ladies' man, aren't you?
...Or do you just go for the catfights?
I just enjoy watching Brianna get pissed off at me for being nice to Visas. I don't treat her like garbage.. but I enjoyed being the center of attention within my harem of Jedi/Sith bitches. It was even more satisfying than getting Bastila to fall for you by making fun of her and being a dick.

I was hoping that the KOTOR II Restoration Project would improve on things by adding content that they left out.. but it looks like that's not really going anywhere at the moment. I don't know if they're still even working on it.

I had no problem not playing as Revan.. but I felt like he was really tossed aside. Him disappearing is all fine and good, but it left me wanting to know more.. it left me needing a KOTOR III to find out what happened to him. And who knows if the MMO will answer those questions. The Old Republic MIGHT be the first MMO I ever touch, but that's still up in the air for me (I don't like paying monthly for games I already own).

It would be great if they explained what happened after the KOTOR I & II... but I get the feeling it won't be as satisfying as a direct sequel. Them going 300(?) years after the events of KOTOR makes me nervous... as if they don't want to be tied to that storyline as they weren't with the films.