What game did you play today?

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
I played a tiny bit of Shadow of the Colossus. It's AP season so I don't have much time to play games. I didn't make any progress in the game.

pcload1etter

Apr 14, 2009
I started with some Elite Beat Agents and then put the DS down after being totally frustrated and fired up Quakelive pwned some nubs and then switched back to the DS and played Fire Emblem DS.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
I got sucked back into playing Fallout 3. I'm starting up another play through as Evil Lincoln the fist fighter. Right now I'm debating If I should blow up Megaton or kill everyone in it. If I do the latter then I can turn Megaton into my Doom Fortress.

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
Got my beta key to Battlefield Heroes, been playing that. Not too sure what to think yet.

Son of Makuta

Nov 4, 2008
Audiosurf. One of those games that's not only addictive and alluringly unique, but imprints afterimages of itself on the inside of your eyelids. ARGH.

US Crash Fire

Apr 20, 2009
all the tramps said:
US Crash Fire said:
soul calibur 4
]
same (Y) best dam charcter creation thingy i have ever seen in a game :)
has added loads of extra hours onto it :p
this is true
so far ive made Kratos, Zack Fair, Tidus, the Hulk, Afro Samurai, Grey Fox, Dante, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, and Marcus Fenix

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Some World of Warcraft, and I just finished Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar.
It was as epic as it sounds :D

AdjectiveAnimal

Dec 26, 2008
Assassin's Creed and the Red Faction: Guerilla demo for the bajillionth time.
EDIT:
Simriel said:
Mostly... The Game
I am a very sore loser. I just wanted to let you know that the blood of those children will be on your hands.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
balimuzz said:
Bofus Teefus said:
Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and Fallout 3.
I'm guessing that you're a big PC gamer. TF2 pwns by the way. So does Fallout 3. L4D is serviceable, but it fades to the background in comparison to most Valve releases.
Xbox. L4D on XBL is priceless. I would hazard a guess that TF2 is more fun on PC though. I'm not sure why I think that...

Stuart M

Apr 22, 2009
I seriously need to stop playing Peggle. The challenge mode is one of the most addictive yet unforgiving modes in a game I've ever come across.

Cap'n_Wakka_Wakka

Oct 1, 2008
ix_tab said:
Paper Mario 2. I just beat it, and now am replaying it. It's starting to become less of a game and more of a zen exercise
Same, plus Mario Kart DS and Fire Emblem 7 The Blazing sword

RRilef

Dangerfield Newby
Jan 5, 2009
Does the GECK count, because thats pretty much it, unless you can't checking to see if stuff worked in Fallout 3 playing.