What game did you play today?

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
I beat KOTOR2.
Its ending was the most anticlimatic, psuedo-cliffhangerish bullshit dickslap-in-the-face I've ever encountered.

Yet I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
13lackfriday said:
I beat KOTOR2.
Its ending was the most anticlimatic, psuedo-cliffhangerish bullshit dickslap-in-the-face I've ever encountered.

I keep linking this whenever Kotor 2 is brought up in the vague hope someday it's actually finished.

http://www.team-gizka.org/index.html

JC175

Feb 27, 2009
System Shock. I'm just starting to get the hang of it, and I'm very very intrigued.

Old games FTW.

ix_tab

Apr 25, 2009
Paper Mario 2. I just beat it, and now am replaying it. It's starting to become less of a game and more of a zen exercise

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
hmm..... just woken up but i was still playing after midnight so i guess technicaly today I've already been playing Left 4 Dead. It would have been Oblivion too but I can't get my MOD packs to work (curses using 20+ mods bigger than 15GB). Gets realy annoying when one decides it doesn't want to work and u gotta figure out which one ¬_¬

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
The Madman said:
13lackfriday said:
I beat KOTOR2.

I keep linking this whenever Kotor 2 is brought up in the vague hope someday it's actually finished.

http://www.team-gizka.org/index.html
Haha, I was just on that site, as a matter of fact.

Here's hoping KOTOR 3 (assuming it's still onboard next to that dubious MMO title), will tie up some of the rather frayed plotlines left at the end of Sith Lords.
And maybe even getting around to telling us where the hell all our heroes went and letting us join in on the greater, invisible conflict they keep temptingly alluding to...

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
I played some Left 4 Dead, and the rest of the time, just screwed around in Garry's Mod.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
Airstrikes 2: hooray for airstrikes

finished the game a while ago. wanted some more fun, but the cheats don't work :(

sighh

Mar 3, 2009
Just started a playthrough of baldur's gate. No work this week, we'll see how far I get.

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
I did some eve online and bought my new ship the thorax and completed the story on oblivon it was fun :)

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
I played Sam & Max 104 for some time,it's a damn funny game...
also played full spectrum warrior for some time.