What game did you play today?

Kirra

Apr 14, 2009
When i have time i will probably play Sims 2 or try out HAWX, a frined of mine has it and i borrowed it.

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
I just entered the Warzone in genre wars, but no one's there really. Except for some grey folk but I have pity on them.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Played the Jak & Daxter games today. was immensly bored and felt like an Adventure rather then try and collect more crap on FF12 to get closer to 100% (Which wont ever happen)

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
13lackfriday said:
I beat KOTOR2.
Its ending was the most anticlimatic, psuedo-cliffhangerish bullshit dickslap-in-the-face I've ever encountered.

Yet I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
It's amazingly annoying isn't it? But I still think the game is awesome... if only it had a better ending.

I played me some Starcraft SP.... finishing up Protoss. Might play some Gears of War later.

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
I've never played KOTOR 2,but I had finished KOTOR and after going through all the side mission ,it hooked me up for nearly 30 hrs.It was a really awesome game.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
I stopped my retro phase for a quick shot at the grind fest that is 'The Last Remnant'. And I'm thinking about a quick round of GTA 4. Haven't touched it in ages, but I can't stand knowing I haven't finished one of my games...

Bucket0Bones

Feb 19, 2009
Call of Duty WaW, just finished completing the game on Veteran.

Then i went to work and went out with some of my mates after work and then finished the day off with a bit of Guitar Hero: Metallica.

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
Tried my hands on Ground control...it was available for free download from fileplanet.
Great game...In a way this game implemented the kind of gameplay that Dawn of War 2 has done,way back in 2000.

Hellion25

May 28, 2008
I've been playing through Fallout 3 again. I'm determined to complete all the quests this time, my last game got kinda screwed when I accidentally skipped the first two quests by finding Rivet City and talking to Doctor Li too early.

I was going to be an evil character, but I'm such a nice guy that I couldn't bring myself to do it so I'm all goody two shoes again.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
Didn't play anything today, spent all day at the hospital.
Yesterday however, I did play Little King's Story *HINT HINT* FRACKING *HINT*

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.110087

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I just finished playing a little Gears of War II. I plan on playing my Ruby version later, and then some Fable II.