What game did you play today?

Firefly22

Sep 3, 2008
I played a modded avp 2. If avp 3 is anywhere near as good as it was and still is then i will be overjoyed.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Dear diary:
It's been over 3 hours now that I've been up, and I still have not fired up a game, or did anything besides F5-ing ichc.com and The Escapist. I have no explanation for this, and it deeply worries me. Am I infected by...something? Am I falling ill? This is becoming serious, what is going on! I can only hope that I pull through...

Moral of the story: I'm terribly bored, and there is not one game in my reasonably big collection (consisting from a Nintendo DS, PC, 360 and a Gamecube) I consider firing up. Even L4D can't entertain me.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Left 4 Dead, on my own. I'm trying to get the acheivement which involves me not shooting the other survivors once during a campaign. Unfortuantly they seem to have no sense of self-preservation.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
A match against the AI on Homeworld 2
A couple of matches online on Red Alert 3
and now I think, some Left 4 Dead

Wolfboy0311

Apr 25, 2009
I was also playing The Last Remnant, but I cant seem to get really far. I have to fight a bunch of weak little enemies before I fight a huge creature that kicks my butt every time. This happens in every game Like this that I play...

ix_tab

Apr 25, 2009
It's still today, and I played a bit of Mass Effect. I still haven't gotten around to playing through as dude Shepard, or as Renegade, because I dislike the male voice acting, and I don't want to play as the alien hater! I want to bang Liara! I WANT MY CAKE AND I WANT TO EAT IT TOO :mad:

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Day off, bored, hung out with best friend playing video games...

Postal 2 (PC)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Soul Caliber IV (PS3)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3)
Warriors Orochi 2 (360)
Unreal Tournament II (360)
R6: Vegas 2 (360)
Super Smash Brothers (Wii)
Mario Kart (Wii)
Guitar Hero: World Tour (PS3)
The Orange Box/ Half-Life 2 (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)

and finally, I finished the day off with some...

Master of Orion 2 (PC)

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
...8 in the morning as soon as i woke up at 6 i played ff12 >.> it was the game in my ps2 no time to decide

Fruitloops89

Feb 20, 2009
I have only been up for 2 hours, and I put ten minutes into Disgaea 2 on psp. Started to do an item world run but said fuck it I would end up playing through class if I started