TehCookie said:
I probably won't even beat one of these before I mix up my list but:

Xenoblade Chronciles
Disgaea 4
Rune Factory Frontier
DMC HD
BlazBlue
Solatorobo
A few of those in my backlog as well. I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles like I mentioned earlier, but I have Disgaea 4 and Solatorobo to play as well.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Mainly Street Fighter x Tekken and Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins, afterwards I'm thinking KOTOR again, FO:NV, or ME3 again.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Daily I'm playing League of Legends, Tribes Ascend and Brogue.
At least one or two games of the first two for the first wins of the day, then Brogue whenever I'm waiting for something or on the bog.

Stalker: SoC and Starcraft II occasionally, wanting to complete Stalker soon as I've got a lot lined up to be played, but everything gets overshadowed by my current multiplayer games.

Then Minecraft scattered around, but not really playing it.

Edit: Just realised every one of those is a PC exclusive, should play something with a controller next.

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
Devil May Cry of the Devil May Cry HD Collection, having recently completed The Saboteur - a very underrated game.

I forgot Devil May Cry's roots, in how the first game focused mainly on survival as opposed to the style of later games - it was a little bit of a transition but managed to find my way again soon enough.

Mission 18 of Normal at the moment, and if I recall they are only 22 missions so I'm nearing the end.

Thinking of Mortal Kombat next.

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
Been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops (since I got 2 map packs). Aside from that , playing a lot of Resident Evil 5 , it's sooo funn

Crankafoo

Mar 28, 2010
I just got back into Halo: Reach, and I'm also playin' a bunch of Gotham City Impostors.
Oh, and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition! :}

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS), Skyrim (PC), and Star Trek Online (PC) are the main ones right now.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Skyrim
Rift
I started Human Revolution but shelved it after about an hour cos I didn't really like it but I'll try it again at some point.

SoldierC4

Oct 8, 2008
-Red Faction: Armageddon
Well I just finished it, since it was on sale. I understand why people disliked it, compared to RF: Guerilla, it's a completely different game, but I still had a lot of fun playing it.

-LA Noire
Currently playing through it, enjoying it as a nice change of pace from the FPS genre.

-ME2
Was in the middle of a play through, so that I'd have a character to port to ME3 when I finally get around to getting it. Although that's paused while I'm playing LA Noire and...

-Yahtzee's new game Poacher
Slowly working my way through this one, but I have to take it steps at a time, or I get frustrated, it's not easy. Although (opinion warning) I've never understood why people thought these kind of games (really hard ones) were good compared to newer games, they are harder in order to extend game play because of size constraints, but I have a lot more fun with newer games that have loads of things in them to make them interesting. Not saying they were bad, but there's more to work with now; it's not really fair to compare newer games to older ones, when the focus of game design has shifted.

-Blacklight: Retribution
Fun f2p fps style game, sort of like a SciFi CoD style game, but you know, with things in it to make it fun. Walker exosuits, thermal vision, etc...

Really all those games are just what I'm using to tide me over until

-PlanetSide2 Beta
Me want, now. D:<

SadisticBrownie

May 9, 2011
On PC, Max Payne 1, The Witcher 1 (about 35 hours in, not sure how much further I'll get, Fallout 1 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Also playing ME3 (mainly multiplayer) on 360.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Maybe Dragon Age: Origins again. I'm really bored right now, and I want some new experience..I keep going back to Fallout: New Vegas, Civ IV and Rome: Total War. Need something new, damnit.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Let's see...

Legend of Mana
Wild ARMs
Grandia
Breath of Fire 4
Final Fantasy Tactics

Contemplating whether or not to get back into that soul-disintegrating grind of WoW again...

(insert Darth Vader 'NOOOOOOOOOOOO' here)

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Going through all of last generations titles at the moment. Currently on Mafia II. Very good game.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Currently Medieval 2: Total War

Oh, and

Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
Avadon: Black Fortress

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Playing/reading/however one consumes visual novels, Fate/Stay Night again. But since I find it more akin to reading, Frozen Synapse, Dragon Age: Origins, Trine 2 are there too.

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Soul Calibur V -- not as good as I thought I was.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 -- somehow, they made the writing way worse than I expected from the previous game.
Supreme Commander 2 -- bought two copies super cheap from amazon for my boyfriend and I, and we're loving it.
Minecraft -- will it ever end? Nope.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions -- passively working my way through it. Loving it though.