What game(s) are you playing/trying to complete now?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Hmmmm.
Well, I'm not really seriously playing any games currently because work/school doesn't give me much time to dedicate to games like I usually do.
Once I can though, I have liek... 12 games to complete, lol.

Last game I was trying to complete was either SC2 or Borderlands. Both have alot of "play for a really long time" achievements, so it'll be a while till I am actually 'finished' either.

Daveeo

Feb 5, 2011
Right now im working my way through dead space 1, i just recently completed dead space 2.
Playing them in the wrong order ^^

bigredlyms

May 25, 2010
ocarina of time. just got back to the water temple....... FML.
love the game, just i always seem to do exactly the right combination of mistakes to make it so i can't complete the game whenever i get to the water temple. this time i want to actually get everything in the game.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
NBA Jam two campaign's going with my brother
DC Universe Online
Little Big Planet 2

Not really games you "beat" per-say. Well, maybe NBA Jam.

Mista Miggins

Jul 23, 2010
Fallout NV: Still havn't even got to NV yet. To busy screwin around with other stuff.

Super Meat Boy: Hardest. Game. Ever.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
I tend to do one game at a time, so I'm playing the shit out of Dragon Age and doing my third playthrough before moving onto Mass Effect.
Though I'm also playing Call of Duty: Black Ops for some downtime.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Ice Car said:
What games are you in the middle of playing right now, as in you haven't completed them?

Right now I'm working on 2 games:

1) Fallout New Vegas (X360)
2) Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)

FNV I completed one already but only for one faction. I'm working on Wild Card now, then House, then the Legion (I did NCR first).

Golden Sun Dark Dawn I just haven't completed yet. Game is disappointingly easy though, I hope it gets harder. I'm already level 31 and more than halfway through and I haven't had trouble with a single boss yet. Just Djinn Spam then Summon Spam, use powerful psynergy/Sveta's beast form, they'll be dead in no time.
Also working on Fallout NV op :D

I'm playing Magicka sporadically with my best mate, and I have Majin waiting in my shelf...also there are a lot of games on the horizon...the future looks good :D

Lopsided Weener

Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2010
Super Meat Boy, I've completed the light world and now I'm trying to finish off the Dark worlds... Oh god what a nightmare it all is. But it's still infuriatingly fun. =D

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
I'm in the middle of a couple of games at the moment, but the first one that come to mind is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I have a few more hours to go (I'm suspecting around 3 or 4), which amounts to quite a lot of time seing as I can't go for more than an hour without taking a break... for a few days. I'm hoping to get through it in as few sittings as possible as I really do value my sleep.

Rzepik

Feb 25, 2010
I have to complete Icewind Dale II.
Maybe I will try Two Worlds II soon...

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
The Quest on the iPod Touch:
It's surprisingly deep, with expansions being released almost the moment you finish one.
It's an open world RPG similar to Morrowind, but with the retro visuals of Daggerfall (although beautifully drawn).
I'm enjoying it, and it's great fun during Study Periods.

Oh, and...

Just Cause 2:
I'm forcing myself to play through the campaign so I have everything to fool around with.

redeyecoyote

Jan 30, 2011
Playing through The Witcher a second time. Before The Witcher 2 comes out and I don't have time to do stuff like play through The Witcher a second time.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Mass Effect 2 on PS3. I'm liking it so far, but I think its too easy on normal. Should've picked hard for the get go.

Bowser Inside Story on DS. I really like the Mario & Luigi series. Simple and lighthearted. Perfect for my daily commute.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
Man this is a big list for me, mostly because I just have problems sticking to one game.

MindJack, Disgaea (1, 2, and 3), Makai Kingdom Chronciles of the sacred tome, Fist of the north Star Ken's Rage, Little Big Planet 2, White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII, Epic Mickey, Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility, Rune Factory frontier, Pokemon soul silver (always working on a pokemon game), Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes.

There's more but I dont' have the list on me.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII (STILL) and Heavy Rain sprinkled with a wee bit of Little Big Planet.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
I'm working on a Normal playthrough of God of War III. I've beaten it several times on Easy, and I'm trying to gear up for Titan. Jumping straight from Easy to Titan, I couldn't even get past the first horse head crabby arm thingy. I got to the last stage of it, but died and got bumped back to the last checkpoint.

I still need to finish Heavenly Sword, but I'm having a hard time keeping interested.

I'm a decent way into Uncharted, but lost interest for some reason. I need to get back to that one.

I also started a Good Karma playthrough of Infamous. Already beat it on Evil, so I'm just mopping up trophies.