What game(s) are you playing/trying to complete now?

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
Armored Prayer said:
Only Dead Space 2.

I plan on attempting Hardcore mode, but first I plan on fully upgrading all weapons in the easier modes. Once I get a good fell of the weapons I'll select the most suited ones to use in Hardcore.
You can't do new game+ on harcode whithout first beating the game on hardcore.

OT: On the rain-slick Precipise of darkness Episode: 2 (the penny-arcade game)

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
I'm playing through the original .hack games, about 10 hours into Infection so far. It's good, but I'm massively pissed off at the fact that while the game has dual audio, you have to UNLOCK IT BY BEATING THE GAME. What, then, is the fucking point in having it there at all? To make it even worse, the English voice acting is bizarre, like they hired actors from another universe. People will start talking, and then without a comma or any reason, they pause. A few seconds pass. The sentence continues.

And of course in the NTSC version you can just choose the language from the start (I think. I obviously haven't played it). Why? Just. Why?

I'm also playing through Valkyria Chronicles 2. It's a bit of a shame that the franchise is staying on the PSP from now on, but it's really good. The plot is "smaller", but it actually has better writing so far (about 10-11 hours in and still only on chapter 3). Great dub, fortunately.

[sub]EDIT: I should point out that not all the acting in Infection is terrible, it's just that a couple of wrong-sounding characters really get on my nerves when they don't give me the option to switch even though the track is already on the goddamn disc. It's like Persona 3. Yes, most of the acting is great, then there's Fuuka and Ikutsuki. [/sub]

zaiggs

Sep 18, 2010
I friend of mine let my borrow his copy of FFXIII like three months ago and I never beat it. Now I'm trying to finish it before he remembers that I have it and asks for it back.

That and New Vegas.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Right now I'm not trying to complete anything. I just finished the almost painfully reptitive Fallout Tactics. So now I'm taking a break from gaming to focus on my school work.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Currently Dead Space, I'm only on the final boss and it's a *****! Stupid Hive mind thing.
Also Dragon Quest IX. I just figured out that I could create party members, but they start at level 1 so I now have to grind my party to catch up to me. Esp since I need them to beat that damn statue boss at the gate to Upover.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition.

Already had the game and downloaded the Episodes on the 360, but my 360 isn't working and I wanted to try GTA IV on the PS3.

About 3/4 through the main game. Going in order through them.

So far... liking it better then the 360 version. SIXAXIS HELICOPTERS FTW.

Once I get a new 360(and HDTV :p) I'm going to finish Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Infinite Undiscovery.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Just been finishing up on the Dragon Age DLC.
But I've got a backlog of like... six other games, or something.

Amarsh

Jan 16, 2011
Fall out 3
+ getting New Vegas at the end of Feb - Any tips, don't hesitate to message me

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Pokemon HeartGold. Beat the story, just want to expand my pokedex, hunt for shinies, etc.
Call of Duty: Black Ops. Want to get all the achievements(pain in the ass between veteran mode and the zombie mode achievements).

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
GTA IV, which I got for Xmas, and COD:MW2, which I picked up shortly after. Also have Assassins Creed: Brotherhood to finish. Not to mention my pile of shame, the games I've bought but haven't gotten around to playing yet (all of which were picked up on sale.)

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Aron Woolnough said:
Fall out 3
+ getting New Vegas at the end of Feb - Any tips, don't hesitate to message me
Though I didn't play FO3, based off of what others often say; don't expect much difference between FNV and FO3. Also don't expect any less bugs than FO3 had.

Tips are though that you should side with the NCR the first time since there are many more missions you can do for them, and siding with the Legion makes you enemies of them, which is bad since the NCR is REALLY spread out and you'll get attacked on sight; not good if 3/4 of the faction'd places are NCR...

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Going through Dead Space 2 on Hardcore difficulty, half way through chapter 5 and I made my fist save!

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Minecraft. I still can't figure out how to beat it!

The most recent game I got was Mass Effect 2 and I already beat it once. I started another playthrough but it's more of a casual thing where it will be done when it get's done (not unlike Valve's release schedule).

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Minecraft and Demon's Souls.

I really need to finish Demon's Souls...
I haven't been playing much of it lately.

PurpleTartan

Feb 2, 2011
I'm currently Playing Mario Galaxy 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Dead Space Extraction... and well If you can count it Pokemon SS XD Pokemon Games never end lol

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Still need to beat Dead Space, and I'm pretty close atm....god I want to jump into DS2. Tried the multiplayer at a friend's house...surprisingly awesome. Really awesome. Also playing Morrowind again, probably going to play Dragon Age again...,but seriously, I hate those dwarves. Fuck "the proving" or whatever that was. Also playing co-op through Dawn of War 2, and we're currently almost done with Chaos Rising. Looking forward to Retribution so much....hope that campaign has co-op, though.

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
I was leveling a Paladin in WoW, i'm stuck in Outlands though. Outdated would be a better name.

I bought Breath of Death off of XboxLive last night so i'll probably play that soon.

And i'm in the process of making a Mass Effect save for every possible romance combination, as well as different choice sets such as letting the Rachni live or saving the Council. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ashley reacts when she learns that i'm with Mirande.