What game would YOU challenge death to

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
Moc said:
I would challenge him to "The Game", ok seriously now, either Magic the Gathering in with my one of my overpowered casual decks, chess, or one of a hundred games I know how to play.

Or as another approach, I call some of my friends over and we all play a match of RISK, but that would be insane, that is like hell,oh wait...

Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
or better yet, YOU be the dungeonmaster. first fight is against an adult dragon.
actually the "death is the DM, those who die, die" thing sounds really cool.
OT: wow i dunno, probably magic, cuz i have some kick-ass decks. unless he makes me draft something. that would suck.

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
I'd challenge him either to complete, but also savour and enjoy every moment you can find, in Skyrim. Thats at least almost a year, and it means I can think of Skyrims awesomeness in Hell. Alternatively, I might instead play a game of soul collecting cold turkey, whoever reaps the least souls is stronger in will, and thus gains the life energy of the loser. Death then has to choose between letting death itself end (and John Barrowman getting TV time) or losing and giving away his immortality.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
martintox said:
I'll challenge him to finish Action 52.

I WIN THE THREAD.
I'd challenge him to some Cheetah-men 2

---

In all seriousness, I wouldn't risk an eternity in Hell on my ability to play a game. I would try and get him to play some Co-op Gears of War 2 so I can get some last-minute achievements.

zajohnson

Mar 31, 2011
theheroofaction said:
So, if death is obligated to try to win whenever I challenge him to a game then we pat a game of soul releasing.

First guy to release the other guys soul wins.

Or if he can deny playing a cheat game, SSBB. 5 stock all items except smash ball bob-omb and both hammers. I'll be lucario (mid weight, mid-high speed, high attack power+ buffs at high damage)
Lucario for the win!!

CaptainTrilby

Jun 3, 2011
A 10 race tournament on Mario Kart Wii. I would whip his bony arse as Koopa until he is crying in the corner of Bowser's Castle as Dry Bones.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Gwarr said:
weight lifting , a skeleton cannot have that much strength
He's an undead skeleton, I don't think the laws of physics would apply to him. But it still would be awesome to watch a weight lifting battle between death, post on youtube!

Anyways, I'd challenge him to a game of Mechwarrior 4 Mercs. No cheats, but you can choose any Mech and equipment you want. Let's see Death go up against the "Death's Head".

Even if I lost I'd still have had a lot of fun.

Galaxy Roll

Jul 28, 2011
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
Death would probably be a douche and make you fight him outside of time, leaving you with the choice of sitting there with him for an eternity, or dying. He'd also probably keep you in a dark room with nothing but troll faces floating everywhere, forever going "U MAD?"

So I see a problem there. Death is the ultimate troll, so Death > Troll Science

--

Going against Death in any competition of physical skill is hopeless... He exists out of time, so he probably has obtained the maximum level of skill in everything... He's existed for all of time and has seen every trick there is... He's incredibly clever... And he'll probably separate my internal organs from the rest of my body with his scythe if I try any no-win games... How hard could it be to beat him?

Tricking him, outsmarting him, outgunning him, and defeating him in a head on challenge are all out of the question.

A game of chance would be your best bet.

Personally, I would try to cut a deal where I do Death's job for a bit or something like that, gaining my life back based on how I did.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
TyranidXX said:
I'd either challenge him to a round of Armored Core: For Answer or Magic the Gathering.
Armored Core because I doubt he's played it or has a powerful NEXT.
Magic because in the latest duels I've have with a friend, I've drawn cards that I needed ON the turn I needed them.
Yu-Gi-Oh style?

---

I'd challenge him to a game of Mario Kart. No seriously...

sidarin

May 23, 2011
wait a minute, you say death will give us the option to challenge him. so what if you said no?would he be surprised enough to let you go because everyone takes the challenge?