What game would YOU challenge death to

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Grotch Willis said:
henritje said:
Stepmania or Polish roulette (unlike Russian roulette you play this with a pistol instead of a revolver) (also Death,s first)
You do realize you can't kill Death, right? Amusing you could is a major Oxymoron.
the goal is to win since you lose Polish/Russian roulette when the gun goes off means Death will lose.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Battleship. No one can beat me at battleship.

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
I'd do this but with my damn luck. He would of died and replace the current death. Like in the book a pale white horse.

gravitii

Jun 22, 2010
Knowing I'm most likely to lose any conventional game, after a bit of thinking I'd challenge him to a contest of who can find true love first, I mean if I lose that to a robed skeleton perhaps it's time I die anyway. Moreover I'd imagine we'd both enjoy that and it would stretch over enough years to give me time to come to terms with the possibility of dying.

Also considering how accident prone I am, what if I had challenged him to a more physical sport and did something that would kill me in the process?

SixWingedAsura

Sep 27, 2010
If I was a chick, Wet T-shirt contest. XD

As a guy...hm...

Blinking contest. Not staring, blinking. Whomever can blink the most times in a minute wins. :D

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
i see a problem. if you die he doesn't get your soul, so what are you just gonna hang around and do nothing for eternity?

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
Empire at War: Alderan Space Battle 1v1.
I play against 3 highest level computers at that game and still win every time.
I cannot be beaten on that level.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Yugioh without limited cards. FTK! Then again, I'll need to win the rock, paper scissors so I might as well play just that.

Rhatar Khurin

Aug 14, 2008
BlackStar42 said:
Monopoly, he'd get bored and leave eventually. Either that or I pull an Arnold Rimmer and knee him in the crotch and run away.
Hehe two player monotony indeed, although i'm sure death probably has more patience than me

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Has somebody been watching Bill and Ted recently?

OT: I would challenge him to a game of reading. First to read every single printed word on Earth wins! Naturally, I would just go and live out my life as normal.

EDIT: Just for clarification, that means Death would have to read every copy of every newspaper, they keep stacking up so it's infinite.