What game would YOU challenge death to

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Moc said:
Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
No, no, no. Make yourself the DM. Let Death be a player. That way you can keep it going as long as you want. And when you get bored? Rocks fall, Death dies.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Hiname said:
Moc said:
Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
"OKAY THEN. YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SLAIN YOUR FIRST PACK OF SEWER RATS. WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?"
"I say we go claim the quets reward."
"No, lets check out that door there at the end of the room."
"Oh right. Okay, we'll check outt he door. is it locked?"
"NO."
"Then we go inside. What do we see?"
"YOU HAVE INTERRUPTED TWO ANGRY, ANCIENT, RED DRAGONS FIGHTING OVER A RELIC OF BHAAL."
"... Fuck you dude."
Exactly, surely being the Dungeon Master is your best opportunity to fuck Death's shit up?

OT: Rugby. Only real men play rugby. Not pansy-ass American "football". And... you know, death's a skeleton, he'd be crushed in a tackle.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Ya but OP said he. So I guess we're going classic grim reaper.
Shame ... I'd want the last thing I see to be a hot goth chick, rather then a hooded skeleton dude.
Challenge him to a game of picking up chicks, no magic.
Yeah, for me that's the equivalent of playing Russian roulette with 5 barrels full. But if he was a skeleton I guess I'd have a slightly better chance ...
Against a dead guy? Ya I'ld say you stand a bit better than just a chance. Remember dead guys don't have blood circulation.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I challenge him to Desert Bus. First one to die (of boredom) loses!
And by Death they mean the scythe and all right? hmmm... OOH! I know Make him fight Captain Zaraki!

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Ya but OP said he. So I guess we're going classic grim reaper.
Shame ... I'd want the last thing I see to be a hot goth chick, rather then a hooded skeleton dude.
Challenge him to a game of picking up chicks, no magic.
Yeah, for me that's the equivalent of playing Russian roulette with 5 barrels full. But if he was a skeleton I guess I'd have a slightly better chance ...
Against a dead guy? Ya I'ld say you stand a bit better than just a chance. Remember dead guys don't have blood circulation.
Wait, does "picking up" include "having sex with"? And what if he indeed has blood circulation ... I'd be boned (pun intended)

Parivir

Jul 20, 2009
Calvinball
oh ho, this is going to be fun.

If it has to be a game with real rules then the tron light cycle game cause if I have to play a game where losing is all but inevitable then I'm damn well going to pick something I could never really play.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Dwarf Fortress. If he can actually figure that game out, he deserves my immortal soul.

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
I would challenge him to a "Who can avoid the other one the longest?" If he comes for me I win, and he has to let me live! xD

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
A blade match in Armored Core 4. The dexterity necessary to fight one of those cannot be attained with hands of bone! And with my double Moonlight, medium bi-ped, equipped with flares, I would blind his screen and eviscerate his mech before he could even learn the proper controls!

sidarin

May 23, 2011
I would challenge him to a game of "who has the most hair?"
I don't know what I would challenge, but it would it be one interesting game once I thought of it.

there is a webcomic called the "order of the stick" that my friend has shown me, I read some of the strips and one of the strips was talking about something when one of the characters mentioned this same topic and the punch line was a female adventurer that died then challenged death to a wet t-shirt contest....

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3. I am the MASTER of that game. I have yet to meet anyone who's beat me at it. (Probably because no one has ever played it)
DannyJBeckett said:
Sonic Riders. If he can figure out the controls AND beat me in one race then he deserves my life.
That's a close second. I'm not proud to admit I am actually fairly decent at that game. So I'd probably win in that.

SenorNemo

Mar 14, 2011
Iwata said:
IL-2 Sturmovik on full realism. I'm a god when behind the controls of a WWII fighter.
What would you fly in? 109 G6? Spitfire IX? I-16, like a boss?

On topic, I'd probably try a metaphysical loophole first, and if that doesn't work, I'd probably fall back on the Cold War Crisis mod for C&C Generals.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Fisticuffs, clearly. The only polite way to settle a dispute between a man and a spiritual embodiment of death itself.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
TriggerHappyAngel said:
I'd challenge him to a Golden Sun: The Lost Age speedrun. I'm practically a living encyclopedia for that game, so I don't think that I'll lose.
My catridge stopped working for that.

It made me a sad, sad man.

PureIrony said:
Dwarf Fortress. If he can actually figure that game out, he deserves my immortal soul.
I kind of have!
Who am I kidding? I don't know half of what I can do on that. My nobles never actuallystay in their offices and do their jobs, so I end up with a dozen people cluttering my dining hall being idle while my stockpiles remain uncounted.

OT: Minecraft, as it is impossible to 'win'.