What games in the first quarter of 2012 do you plan to get?

ubersyanyde

Dec 9, 2011
I've been looking forward to SSX but then I remembered it was by EA. Also that's the reason I'm not trying out the Mass Effect franchise.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Asura's Wrath and Resident Evil Operations Raccoon City on that list, also Resident Evil Revelations, which comes out in the first week of February here in the states. There are probably others, but I don't know the dates for them.

Arkley

Mar 12, 2009
Already pre-ordered the ME3 N7 Collector's Edition, and I'll almost certainly be grabbing Max Payne 3, too. Syndicate and Operation: Raccoon City both look pretty great, but I'll be waiting for reviews before I set my money down for either of them. I didn't enjoy the first Darkness game and the Silent Hill series has seen the kind of decline that made Sonic the Hedgehog a punchline, so I'll probably rent those if I play them at all.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Wow what a crappy 1st quarter :S The only ones I'm even remotely interested in are SSX and Mass Effect 3, and even then I'm not particularly enthusiastic about them, don't really plan on getting them. SSX is going down the Call of Duty route and I haven't even beaten ME2 so...

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I'll eventually get Mass Effect 3, I guess, I wasn't very happy with 2, I'll try to put off the purchase until the price drops. The only game that comes close to a day one purchase is Max Payne 3.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Grand Knights History if it has a first quarter release. Same for Dragon's Crown. Gungnir, Tales of Grace F, and maybe ME3.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
X-Rebirth and Syndicate

Of corse the Australian government doesn't want me spending money on it so I supose I'm gonna have to import Syndicate...

Lets just hope that a certain bay wont need to be visited

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
The only one I've decided on is Catherine UK PS3 release. Though I'm likely getting ICO/Shadow of The Colossus for PS3, Final Fantasy X remastered, and possibly Silent Hill HD collection - yes, several series which have been remastered for PS3.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread, because I don't really know what else there will be. Q1 is usually the crappiest season for games releases.

LilithSlave said:
I already have Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. I own a Japanese 3DS and the game. Gosh darn it, though. In moving to my new house, I seem to have misplaced the box for the game somewhere. If I can't find it soon enough, I'm considering ordering another copy just to have an extra, pristine, unopened copy. I am also definitely getting the English version, too.

Okay, some of this stuff we don't know when is going to be released 2012. But the sooner the better so I'll say it because I can.
Wow, now that's dedication. :) Personally, I'm eager to hear more information about Persona 5, though that will be released Q3-4, if at all in 2012. But there's also that Persona 4 fighting game, too.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
ME 3 if it's without origin
maybe max payne
that's it
the list is rather underwhelming for me, i am interested in syndicate but even if it is the second coming of sweet zombie jesus i will not get it until much later in the year when it's cheap to buy used

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Jingle Fett said:
Wow what a crappy 1st quarter :S The only ones I'm even remotely interested in are SSX and Mass Effect 3, and even then I'm not particularly enthusiastic about them, don't really plan on getting them. SSX is going down the Call of Duty route and I haven't even beaten ME2 so...
How is SSX going the Call of Duty route? Its not doing yearly releases, its not overpricing for Map Packs to my knowledge and its not trying [anymore] to be realistic and gritty. So I ask again; how is it going the COD route?

On topic I'm getting the ME3 Colector's Edition, SSX and Max Payne thus far for the first quarter

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Jingle Fett said:
call of duty route? The hell? Can you explain how SSX has any relevance to call of duty?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
If the wiki information on Diablo 3 is true then hopefully that would be the first game I will buy in the first quarter of 2012.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Probably none because I have to save up for Wacken Open Air 2012. Though if any really catch my eye I might get them.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Raognerrrm said:
Definitely Mass Effect 3, and I would get Syndicate but it's been banned :(
I'll probably get FFXIII-2 after I finish FFXIII. Whenever that will be.
cant you just order it?
OT: ME3CE is all i want:)

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ubersyanyde said:
I've been looking forward to SSX but then I remembered it was by EA. Also that's the reason I'm not trying out the Mass Effect franchise.
.....dont know about SSX but ME is in good hands as Bioware did its one really crapy game to show EA why they need to be left alone for their games to be good. If tor is any indication of whats to come with ME3 then its going to be epic:)

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
Why Diablo 3 isn't on that enormous list I'll never know. Given it's extraordinarily large AAA game status.

In any case, that is the game I am waiting for.