What games in the first quarter of 2012 do you plan to get?

Daget Sparrow

Oct 2, 2011
(In order of priority)

The Darkness II
Silent Hill HD Collection
Mass Effect 3

I say ME3 last simply 'cause I probably won't have enough money for it for a few weeks, so I've prioritized The Darkness II and Silent Hill HD over it 'cause I can afford those first.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Mass Effect 3, I'm cautiously optimistic on the game overall. But I really am more in it for the story.

SSX, I haven't had a good extreme sports game in a long time, especially in this generation of consoles.

Soul Caliber 5, I loved the way 4 played, and I'm also stoked about Ezio being present.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
jackpackage200 said:
At first I just glanced at your list and I thought it was the games you were planning on getting! Haha, I can't imagine someone with the money and free time for that many games! I'm getting Mass Effect 3, SO EXCITED, been playing since ME1 on day 1. The New Silent Hill and the HD collection somewhat interest me but I'll probably pass. I'd like to play Max Payne 3 and Darkness 2 but I don't think I'll spend 60 bucks on them.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
Yellowbeard said:
Dear Esther is coming out in February. I am so buying that. Work of art.
For real? I've been waiting for that, but I haven't checked in on it for a while and didn't realize they had a date for it already or that it was so soon. That's awesome.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is already preordered and I'm excited to see if the game is as good as I'm told it is.

NeverDead, that game looks really quirky and that's enough for me.

Fractured Soul, it's little platform game on the DS, it looks interesting, and I need a new DS game.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Whoa. Probably not any of those. Sweet! I don't have to get too behind, catching up on what I missed out from last year! Skyward Sword, Dark Souls, Arkham City, I'm looking at you!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
DragonChi said:
Why Diablo 3 isn't on that enormous list I'll never know. Given it's extraordinarily large AAA game status.

In any case, that is the game I am waiting for.
Probably because although it says Q1 2012, there isn't an official release date and it's Blizzard.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
NewYork_Comedian said:
Mass Effect 3... and that's about it.

Already spent the money I had on games last year, or I'm waiting for games to come out in quarter 2 or 3.
I preordered Mass Effect 3 on the 24th of June 2011 with the birthday money I recieved on that day (I expect cards from you all this year) but that's all the money I have for games at the moment, (but for the first time in ages, there's nothing really tickling my fancy)

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Shotgun Guy said:
jackpackage200 said:
At first I just glanced at your list and I thought it was the games you were planning on getting! Haha, I can't imagine someone with the money and free time for that many games! I'm getting Mass Effect 3, SO EXCITED, been playing since ME1 on day 1. The New Silent Hill and the HD collection somewhat interest me but I'll probably pass. I'd like to play Max Payne 3 and Darkness 2 but I don't think I'll spend 60 bucks on them.
If i had that much disposable income, i probably would not spend it on video games

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I'm getting ME3, already pre ordered it. I haven't heard of most of those games, I take a look and see if any catch my eye.

Gorilla Gunk

May 21, 2011
Gotham City Impostors is a Day 1 buy for me.

Silent Hill HD Collection, The Darkness 2, Ashura's Wrath, Syndicate, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill: Downpour, XCOM, and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I'll get when they go down in price and if they get good reviews.

Magnus

Dec 12, 2011
Max Payne 3 and The Darkness 2, maybe more but I've only just got over the Steam sale.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Wow, Max Payne 3 is here already?

I guess I assumed that was still another year away. Well, yeah. Mac Payne 3 it is then

Might get Mass Effect 3, though with what they did to the last one I'm not too sure yet.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Looking at that list I realize something. There is not a...single...damn...game in the first quarter of 2012 that interests me. Not even remotely.

Seriously, that list is the best we have to look forward to? Good God 2012 is starting out weak.

[edit] It's been assumed that Diablo 3 will hit first quarter of 2012. If the rumors are true, then that's the only game I'm looking forward to. Though, I'm HIGHLY doubting Diablo 3 will hit anytime before the summer of 2012.