What games in the first quarter of 2012 do you plan to get?

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
I'll defiantly buy Mass Effect 3... used.
Yeah, I know there's an online pass, that the whole reason I'm buying it used, to sane a message to EA, your stupid online pass things are not okay, and as long as you keep using them you are not getting one cent of my money.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Mass Effect 3 and maybe SSX if it looks like it's a clone of the originals. I loved me some of the original SSX games

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
My only definite purchases so far are going to be Darkness 2 and Darksiders 2. The Silent Hill HD Collection is a maybe.

Asura's Wrath looks interesting, but I think it'll be a rental for me. I was also making googly-eyes at Syndicate for a while, but seeing how it requires Origin I'll sadly have to steer clear.

EDIT: Besides, I've got the closed beta for Tribes: Ascend to keep me busy. :)

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Definitely Mass Effect 3, I care not for much else.

Vive La Shepard!!!

Also I got to buy a new 360 -weeps-

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
I preordered the Collector's Edition of Mass Effect 3 all the way back in August.

Apart from that, maybe Max Payne 3.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Twisted Metal is the only thing I have on my radar.

After I'm done with AC:R I'm taking a break from gaming, I'm not enjoying it as I was a few months ago.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Mass Effect 3. I loved the last two, and the 3rd looks just as good if not better. That's a day 1 buy.

The others... Maybe The Darkness 2 because the original was an amazing game with the best storytelling I have seen in the medium. If 2 is well reviewed, and has the same top notch presentation then I'll get it. Though maybe not day 1.

Apart from that I don't really see anything that interesting. Considering how this year's been I'm surprised since I have a big backlog of games I wanted to buy this year, but couldn't afford to. Though the recent Steam sale helped shave down that list (I bought Batman Arkham City, LA Noire, and Sword of the Stars II); thank god it was a good month at work or I'd be flat broke.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Matthew94 said:

X Rebirth, it's going to be awesome.
Looks amazing but I don't know about it coming in Q1.

I'm obviously getting the ME3 Collectors Edition and I may see how XCOM pans out to decide whether it's worth it or not.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
Mass Effect 3 is the only absolute certainty, aside from maybe any XBLA games coming out then that dont have their set release date yet.

probably gonna get Gotham City Imposters and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

and i might get Inversion and The Darkness 2

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
resident evil is the only one im thinking about and even then i might just wait till its cheap. that said i might rent soul calibur just to play as ezio

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Nothing. Don't have the money, probably won't be interested in the game.

Still have to finish Mass Effect and beat Mass Effect 2

Skylare

Dec 29, 2011
i still need to beat ffXIII had it for a year still havnt rly played lol so i will prob get ffXIII-2 if i complete

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Nalgas D. Lemur said:
Yellowbeard said:
Dear Esther is coming out in February. I am so buying that. Work of art.
For real? I've been waiting for that, but I haven't checked in on it for a while and didn't realize they had a date for it already or that it was so soon. That's awesome.
yup its coming out look
http://dear-esther.com/?p=445
ot: mass effect 3 what else would i want?

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
ecoho said:
Raognerrrm said:
Definitely Mass Effect 3, and I would get Syndicate but it's been banned :(
I'll probably get FFXIII-2 after I finish FFXIII. Whenever that will be.
cant you just order it?
OT: ME3CE is all i want:)
Nope. $110,000 fine if caught importing. I'm not willing to risk that kind of money to possibly play a game, no matter how good it may be.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
I have the collectors edition of Mass Effect 3 and the Crystal Edition of Final Fantasy XIII-2 preordered.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Doubtful purchases;
Silent Hill HD Collection
Final Fantasy XIII-2(extremely sceptical)
GTA V

Games I'll get when the price has dropped a bit;
Jak and Daxter Collection
The Darkness 2
Mass Effect 3
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
MGS Collection

Didn't find any games that I was particulary intrested in pre-ordering.