What gear or accessory defines you?

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
I never leave the house without an electronic device that can be used for gaming. Does that count?

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Pegged double-duck dungaree Carhartts, greaser-rolled t-shirts with a pack of smokes tucked into he sleeve, and either cowboy boots or police boots.

DoubleTime

Apr 23, 2010
I'm always wearing an open button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up (almost always black), and a hat, usually my black fedora.

Accessories wise I'm always wearing at least one pendant, and one of them is almost always my sun-disc. I also usually have a mala and/or my leather wrist cuff.

The mala on the the left is red tiger's eye and carnelian, while the one on the left is ebony.

The sun-disc and ankh are titanium, while the anchor is silver.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Army issue jungle boots, everyone I know except my best friend hates them but I will never part with them.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Smokej said:
Blemontea said:
German army coat, i always wear it. I also wear glasses but those aren't an accessory their required but thats beside the point. the main point is that i can literally disappear if i take off my glasses and jacket and mess up my hair, it has happened before.

do you mean the Dress Uniform Coat (Dienstanzug) or the Combat/Camouflage (Flecktarn)one? Is there a specific reason for this?

I really liked the Dress Uniform during my time at the army there but even that wouldn't be something i would wear in civilian life...
Camouflage, mainly it is because its light, has a lot of hidden pockets, and i was born in Germany so i like to wear it to show off my semi nationalism. I have not actually served in the German army though, sorry...

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
TheAceTheOne said:
velcrokidneyz said:
my l4d2 hoodie
If it's the Medkit one, I'm jealous.
Yes, yes it is. snagged that up the moment i saw it, i checked like everyday til they restocked. next day they were sold out. i love it! i guess thats why i wear it all the time.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I always wear my glasses although this is because my eyesight is terrible without them. I guess they also make me look smart.

When I'm outside, I'm usually wearing my blue hooded sweatshirt. I also wear plain t-shirts and jeans most of the time.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
My glasses and me always wearing black, it's normally black jeans.

Accessory? I normally wear some kind of bracelet on one or both wrists.

Simili

Nov 17, 2009
I don't think any set of clothes "defines" me, but my fiancé says she associates me with my leather jacket I always wear. That and my crucifix.

illas

RAWR!!!
Apr 4, 2010
My 11:11 Charity wristband - it's bright orange, unique, and always a nice and noble conversation piece.
Oh, and my array of Pea-coats and Aviator sunglasses: upper-middle-class-rockstar for the win.

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
Let's see....

1) My jacket, which I also use despite the temperature (although it's open at such times).
2) A pen that I keep at the collar of my shirt.
3) Three watches. One is a calculator watch kept at the wrist, the second is a stop-watch kept behind the calc. watch. The final one is also a stop-watch, but this one is kept at the band of the second.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
My glasses, more or less. Always have them with me when I'm out of the house, and I take pride in how awesome they look. Worked for a while to pick just the right ones.

Even if they are frame-less and thus a major freaking pain in my ass to clean...

Simili

Nov 17, 2009
Good point, I forgot about my watch. I hate having things on my wrist, I find it uncomfortable. So i use a clockwork pocket watch.