What have you done to your body?

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I have a bunch of scars, pierced ears and a pierced eyebrow, and two tattoos. One tattoo is on my upper left arm, and the other is on my upper right. The one on my upper right is my favorite; it's a snake that coils all the way around my arm.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Just the odd scar from drunken antics. I also believe that my liver is probably none too clever either.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
-3 tattoos (one on left arm, one on right arm, one on right hand)

-When I was 9 I cut my upper lip and it healed into a small scab/scar that looked like a small pimple on my upper lip. After getting bugged by people about it till I was 14, I bought a pair of new nail clippers and cut the lil'scar off my lip. Healed fine and nobody can tell I ever had anything there before.

-USED to have a HUGE scar along my right arm when I was 7, since I got mauled by a neighbour's guard dog after it got off it's chain while I was playing with my friend at his house. The scar faded over time and now there is nothing left of it.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
*SQUICK ALERT*

I have a large scar on my left shin after I tripped over a concrete slab which took out a small-but-significant portion of muscle, almost to the bone. Consequentially my left leg gets fatigued slightly quicker than my right.

I also have a small scar on my right-index finger when I wasn't paying due attention when closing a penknife.

No piercings or tattoos, I'm waiting for a significant moment in my life to warrant getting inked.

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
I've been walking around with a broken rib for the last six years. Chipped part of one tooth somehow.
All i can think of for now.
EDIT: Lump of bone? just below my knee.
That's the only permanent stuff, broke my right arm twice.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Mischa87 said:
Being of the transsexual persuasion, I am queen of body modification, on top of that, I plan on getting my tongue lengthened, and forked. I'm also into branding, scarification, and am planning on getting a full-back tattoo piece done of my own design.

Do I win?
Suppose it depends on which way the scoring system works. Maybe you lose? :p

Me, I'm quite heavily tattooed. Full left sleeve, most of my right arm, my right calf, large chest piece and small back piece.

I also love eating and drinking. Lots. That's not done my body and favours.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
Well there was that one time I cut off my arm so I could get a metal one with swords inside.
Other than that, no tattoos no piercings. I'm not against them or anything, I just have no incentive to get one.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
I have a scar on my forehead from a dog bite and a burn mark on my right elbow from when someone in my highschool Metalwork class turned to talk to me and pointed a lit acetalyne welder at me and held it still, I didn't notice for a fair few seconds... apparently I'm lucky I still have the arm o.o

Neither scars are very large though, the bite is just two dipped toothmarks and the burn looks more like a bruise :p

As for tats, piercings etc... nope.
MIGHT end up with a tat, but doubt it.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
[link]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499694656480&set=t.610992578&type=3&theater[/link]

Caused by a lovely motorcycle accident. As a result I also have a length of metal in my leg as I broke both the fibula and tibia and needed something to make sure they healed straight, or that's what I'm told.

EDIT: Also gained about 10 kilos and a few stretch marks on my legs from not being able to move around much for 3 months of so, can't really run still meaning my primary means of exercise has been ruined til the new year. :(

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Nothing much. If anything, a really bad cut I got from my dog is still right there, visible, on my arm. Doesn't hurt anymore, but it was some time last year and it hasn't even fully healed yet.

Something is wrong...

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
okay, so my list is as follows...

SCARS:
1. Scar on my forehead above my right eye from when i fell on a car door as a kid (sadly, i never managed to get the nickname Scarface)
2. Two scars on my chest, oval shaped from where a car antennea pierce my chest and came back out in the 4th grade
3. a scar up my leg from a really shitty mattress that had a spring sticking out, and left a 5 inch long gash up my leg.

TATTOOS:
1. NIHILISM tattooed on the outside of my knuckles.
2. AUTONOMY tattooed on the inside of my knuckles.
3. 28:06:42:12 tattooed on my left forearm

PIERCINGS:
1. Septum pierced
2. Snakebites pierced

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
Right hand looks really scarred during cold weather, due to a multitude of cat-related injuries.
Also, a surgical scar on the abdominal area.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
my neck effing bugs me every day. my lips get really annoying when i dont have chapstick (dunno if i "did it to my body", but its annoying still.
no tat's, no alcohol or drugs...most of the damage is to my brain lol some things cant be unseen 0.o

i do, however, have a couple scars from my pre-memory years. thats about it.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
I once flipped over a mini motorbike, landed on my knee. It's still a little dodgy, about 4 years later. It works fine, but just feels a little weird. Pretty lucky, in fairness, since coming of at 20 miles per hour without a helmet could have done a lot worse.

Liiizard

Feb 5, 2010
I let a friend of mine pierce my lower lip. With a sewing needle. At a rave party. In the woods. To be fair, she did have disinfectant.

Seabear

May 22, 2011
Loooooong burn scar from a grill up my forearm. Mantastic. Another scar that goes up my sternum, I cannot ever remember getting surgery, or cutting myself here, so I fear I may have been used for Xenomorph harvesting in my youth. Piercings in my left lobe, left helix, right side of my lower lip, plans to have at least one nipple pierced and a tattoo featuring a design by Dan Mumford, an insanely good artist, up my back.

Edit:- I have no issues with how I look, I just think piercings are great, and fun to kiss with dammit!

kahlzun

Sep 9, 2009
Eaten too many crisps, gotten fat.
Double nipple piercing on left nipple, in shape of inverted cross.
Planning to get hand tattoo of energy wave.