What have you purchased recently?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
A Logitech MX Master 3. Needed a more ergonomic mouse to help chill out some of the carpal tunnel symptoms I've been getting recently, and boy was my old mouse not all that supportive now that I try to hold it
Have you considered using one of those vertical mice?

1620011216262.png

I'm not a fan personally but I've had coworkers who had carpal tunnel symptoms (a couple to the point of wearing wrist guards while working) who really liked them.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I'm not a fan personally but I've had coworkers who had carpal tunnel symptoms (a couple to the point of wearing wrist guards while working) who really liked them.
I have considered it, but I'm not a fan either. The wrist position is nice, but the finger position/movements would require double the effort to use. My old mouse (A Corsair Scimitar Elite) simply didn't fill the hand very well with the way I had to hold it. The MX Master 3 is much larger, curved better, and more sensibly designed. Fills the palm wonderfully too. So in terms of ergonomics, it's been a big improvement already (Thankfully)

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Bought myself a new computer chair.

I needed a new one and the company I work for gives us $200 to buy an office chair for our work from home set ups so this fit neatly into the budget.

Should arrive in a few days. It'll be nice to have something with better lumbar support. I've been finding my posture getting worse as the pandemic goes on.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
An Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal.
It's a fantastic little effects unit with a pretty wide array of reverb types and parameters to tweak given the size and price. Also it goes full wet.

Reactions: gorfias

davidmc1158

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Just got in some more gaming books. Splicers: I Am Legion, Rifts Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity, Bizantium and the Northern Islands, and Garden of the Gods. All are from Palladium Books. One for Splicers, one for Rifts and two for the Palladium Fantasy Game.

Did I mention that I like Palladium Books and their work? I like Palladium Books and their work.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
A pair is 30inch monitors to replace some old 24inch units. 3m and 5m DisplayPort cables for said monitors. I need a 5m USB-A to USB-B powered so I can run the USB hub in my existing 34inch screen so I don’t need extension USB leads for the keyboard and mouse.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
  • Various Mother's Day Gifts
  • Battle Angel Alita: Mars Chronicles Volumes 1-6
  • Capcom Belt Scrolling Action Collection (Switch Import)
  • Castlevania Season 3
I enjoyed season 1. I hear Season 4 has more action in it than the first 3 combined. I will check it out.

I bought the COVID relief humble bundle. Baba is you is fun.
I hate that they don't offer the $1 and other levels allowing me to buy as much as I want. $20 for me is steep, and a lot of the games in that bundle I already have. Dang it. Baba is you sounds interesting.

supernova95

May 21, 2021
Country
United States
i purchased a tutorial on business writing from eduhelphub. to my dismay, i found that business writing can be quite tricky and i need proper guidance from experts. hopefully this tutorial can help.

supernova95

May 21, 2021
Country
United States
A Logitech MX Master 3. Needed a more ergonomic mouse to help chill out some of the carpal tunnel symptoms I've been getting recently, and boy was my old mouse not all that supportive now that I try to hold it
I have been using the MX master 2s for a while now, and to be honest it's worth every penny. I am not sure, I even want to upgrade to the 3.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I have been using the MX master 2s for a while now, and to be honest it's worth every penny. I am not sure, I even want to upgrade to the 3.
Here is a side-by-side comparison of the two together. If you already have the 2S and are happy with it, I say stick with it until it craps out. Then maybe consider the Master 3 after that. Starting out between the two options however, the Master 3 sounded like the superior choice for a first time MX Master mouse buyer like myself. I really like it so far though, it's one of the better mice I've used, and it's finally a mouse I like that doesn't have the low quality stink of gaming mice I was used to

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Gas
Car Wash

Since getting a full refund on the wrong region code Blu Ray they sent me of Kill La Kill, I went to Amazon and bought three old-school action films on Blu Ray:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
A water jug with a freezer stick.
Secret of NIMH (Blu Ray) and SS: Hell to Pay (Blu Ray). Both movies I got for $1, because I got them at a Family Dollar.