What have you purchased recently?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Titanfall 2 is currently on sale on Steam for three bucks, and as people won't shut up about it, I decided to get it myself.
It really does have an awesome single player campaign, the multi still has a player base and is fun also. Its enough fun that I still haven't uninstalled it to get rid of the ea bullshit it wants to install.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Secondhand Superdry jacket that fits nicely. I should point out, lest any of you request my venmo or my cashapp or my Traditional Bank details, that I prefer to buy secondhand where reasonable to do so, I'm not actually broke. Also, got a free Subway wrapper with it.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
A three prong or port or something power cable since my monitor I got back from warranty was missing the power cable. Also a couple games, Pseudoregalia and a more naughty one.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
You know, posted at 2.45am, I got to ask if you're ok?
Damn that snitching clock outing me outing me again - it's mostly kinda under control sort of in that area though I appreciate your concern, thankyous 🙏🍻 also heyyy, there's plenty of positive reasons to be up that late as well, like getting too much into Baldur's Gate mayhaps. or a drug binge. or an orgy. or all of the above simultaneously! 😇

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I ordered a replacement head-mounting set for my Quest 2, because the original straps suck eggs and don't ever hold the headset in a good orientation. They can't possibly have run its design past Carmack while he was there.

Reactions: gorfias

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Damn that snitching clock outing me outing me again - it's mostly kinda under control sort of in that area though I appreciate your concern, thankyous 🙏🍻 also heyyy, there's plenty of positive reasons to be up that late as well, like getting too much into Baldur's Gate mayhaps. or a drug binge. or an orgy. or all of the above simultaneously! 😇
I mean, maybe I'm projecting here, but I find drinking and binging drugs while playing computer games into the small hours isn't a particularly healthy thing to do on your own, so make sure you do have some friends around so you can do all 3.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
A new m.2 SSD, a NAS device and a drive for the NAS. The m.2 is to replace my old data drive that just died and the nas is for real backups.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Humble Bundle has a pretty OK VR bundle today. Giving away Zero Caliber, already got that one. $24 for;
Demeo
Grimlord
Propagation: Paradise Hotel
I expect you to die 2
After the Fall Deluxe Edition
Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-Ality
Stride

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition for $16 on GoG. Odd, it is in my purchase history but not yet in my library from which I'll download it. I got something from them in the past and it took some time to show up in my library. EDIT: Rebooted my computer, now it is in my library and I'm downloading it.

Last edited:

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Preordered Insomniac's Spider-Man 2.

I'm pretty hyped.