BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
  • Finished GG Strive pre-order.
  • Fight n Rage Physical Version (PS4). @Worgen, the last day to buy the physical version is tomorrow. I know you love this game, so I am letting you know now.
  • Groceries for lunch throughout the week.
  • $19.50 on gas. I was slightly above half a tank.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
This for $10.

I haven't downloaded Life is Feudal yet. I hear it is an MMO whose servers have gone dark, so, what is the point? Why is it part of this bundle? We'll see if there is anything playable there.

EDIT: There are some servers. Most appear to be private (locks on them). I went to one without a lock and what a wonky mess. My PC says it is getting 60 FPS, but my avatar moves like he's at 11 FPS. There goes about $1 shot to heck!

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I got a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. My old xbox controller seemed to be messing with my thumb when I would play too much and the series 2 has adjustable sticks. I wasn't sure at first but it really does seem to help. Plus, it just feels really good to use.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Only $1.99 on Steam,

EDIT: Opening load screen is of Stalin making an "I love you" heart sign with his hands. Was that a real thing?!?!?

1612380477375.png

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Bought a fresh pasty labelled with nothing other than "Meat" on the wrappage. These are gambling odds I live for.

It doesn't even identify as a pasty??

emanuela

Feb 4, 2021
Country
Polska
I bought the book "Secrets of Candle Magic" and I can't wait for him to come. I plan to open an online store with handmade candles that harmonize with the signs of the zodiac and I'm sure this book will help me put it all together in my head;)

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
2nd tome of the Mushi-Shi manga. Because my local bookstore didn't have the first one. Oh boy, here i go e-shopping again.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - $3.99
Last Blade 2 - $3.99
Metal Slug Anthology - $5.99

All from the PSN sale.

Last edited:

EscapeGoat

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
My most recent fun purchase was some nice bits for a future Magic the Gathering deck I've been wanting to build for a while. Spent a not-inconsiderate amount of money on a pair of legendary creatures to be my commanders and a nice deck box to go with them, ready for filling out the deck next month

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
The boy moved out and with covid, me and the missus are work from home. So, we turned his old bedroom into her office (I dwell with hand me down furniture in my basement office man-cave :) . Put in a ceiling light, painted, bought and built an entertainment stand with a 4k Roku Ultra, an office chair, area rug and executive desk. Now to start hanging pictures, maybe get curtains.
office.jpg

Reactions: Dirty Hipsters

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Trying to build a decent 5.1 home theater... though nothing like the ones I see on Facebook where people really are building what looks like real theaters in their homes.
1613874927404.png

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
A PS2, I found one dirt cheap and it works!

Now I can play those 2 PS2 games I've had for years, also it had a copy of God of War inside so I guess I have 3 games, now that I have one I feel like I need to buy some classics so I'll keep my eyes open next time I go to the market for the dude that sells old ass games.