What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

blunderbuss3000

Jul 14, 2015
sageoftruth said:
blunderbuss3000 said:
The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight...Batman is so screwed. lol
That matchup really needs a Death Battle. I can't believe I never thought of it before. Two masters of combat and preparation go head-to-head. With Geralt's superhuman mutations, and Batman's advanced gadgets, who will win?
Agreed! Every time I think one of them has the upper hand in a given scenario, I think of a way the other could counter it!

lordmardok

Mar 25, 2010
Arkham City and Path of Exile...

Yeah that actually makes sense. Back in old times they sent criminals to Wraeclast (Arkham Island). And I'm playing a Shadow too, so... I AM THE NIGHT.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Final Fantasy 9 and Metro 2033?

Depends on which one comes first. If FF9 comes first, then I don't forsee the end being a happy one(I'm still on disc 1, so I've got a long way to go). However, if Metro 2033 is first, at least we know that life managed to survive living in the tunnels and intelligent life managed to reclaim the surface once the nuclear winter ended.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
That would be Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone... so, uh... they kinda already do that with the whole nexus thing going on and all.

Otherwise, it would be Halo and Destiny, but, well, they are pretty much the same thing anyway, so that is fairly boring too.

*sigh*

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
Well since they were "Sunless Sea", a game about sailing about islands in a nightmare world in which Victorian London is repeatedly tormented by plague and demonic forces, and "Dishonored", a game about leading a revolution in a nightmare world in which what appears to be a parallel universe Victorian London has been tormented by plague and demonic forces- I'm pretty sure they'd suit each other quite well.

NeutralStasis

Sep 23, 2014
Let's see. I was playing One Finger Death Punch and Alien:Isolation last night.....which might become Mortal Kombat maybe?

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Katawa Shoujo and The Witcher 3???

Geralt takes one too many potions, has a heart attack and ends up in a school for disabled Witchers?? Drops Yennifer for a mutilated burn victim??

I don't know if I like this at all.

Redd the Sock

Apr 14, 2010
Far cry 3 and Hyperdimension Neptunia

So Far Cry with cute anime girls and video game memes. Maybe focus on Red and her hunt for Bridal candidates. Yeah, I'm sold.

Jan 18, 2012
Star Wars: The Old Republic and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. So it would be The Force Unleashed with a customizable character and a better soundtrack. Either way, it sounds awesome!

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Dead State (zombie rpg)+ Dirty Bomb (f2p multi fps).

Hum... I'd hate to play yet another shooter with zombies, plus would ruin dirty bomb's multi focus.

But put in dirty bomb characters and settings with dead state rpg mechanics and make the game a party rpg? Perfect.

Dirty Bomb takes place in an irradiated London so throwing in zombies in there wouldn't be too much of a stretch, now instead of the mercs fighting against each other, they are in a survival situation and need to group together and survive.
So exactly how dead state is only in a different location and with new characters.

SeanSeanston

Dec 22, 2010
War Thunder and Fez.

...o_O

Something about multiplayer 2D-3D dimension flipping with tanks and warplanes.

...hmmm.

The Forces of Chaos

Mar 25, 2010
Shanicus said:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine and Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Sign me right the fuck up! Imperial Agent Adam Jensen infiltrating a planet's government, discovering suspected heresy is actually full-blown Chaos Taint? sounds like the kind of shit I'd pre-order!

And the debate about Augmentation could instead be a debate around using Xeno Tech or somethin', given every boy and his dog in 40k is probably augmented in some way, shape or form. Kinda hard to have a fight around cybernetics when the standard procedure for an injury is 'slap some robot on it'.
Might be Happing ! Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr.
Lets Meow Meow + dead or alive 5 the last round on the pc. Might be a solid fighting game or a fun Visual novel, cant decide. Guess you could say it would be extra heretical.

Raesvelg

Oct 22, 2008
Final Fantasy XI and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel...

Hmm.

Honestly, no idea what would happen if you combined the two. But I'm fairly certain that there would be more guns that shoot swords involved.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Shanicus said:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine and Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Sign me right the fuck up! Imperial Agent Adam Jensen infiltrating a planet's government, discovering suspected heresy is actually full-blown Chaos Taint? sounds like the kind of shit I'd pre-order!

And the debate about Augmentation could instead be a debate around using Xeno Tech or somethin', given every boy and his dog in 40k is probably augmented in some way, shape or form. Kinda hard to have a fight around cybernetics when the standard procedure for an injury is 'slap some robot on it'.
It seems the game you just described just become reality.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/16/warhammer-40k-inquisition-martyr-announced/#more-302021

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
So... Pokémon Omega Ruby and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I can see Monster Hunter being set in the future of Pokemon, when the Pokémon finally have enough of being stored in balls and forced to fight for human entertainment and choose to break free and fight back against their trainers. Over time they start to evolve into new, larger, more powerful forms, becoming the creatures that you see in Monster Hunter. With most of their old technology destroyed, the remaining humans now have to take up arms and fend for themselves by fighting these new creatures with blades, bows and armor created from the minerals of the earth and from the hides of their new enemy.

Why the hell is this not a thing!?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Shanicus said:
The Forces of Chaos said:
SweetShark said:
Well shit me up a river guys, this makes me excited!

Also, starting to question if my wishes have reality bending powers, 'cause I've heard nothing about this until I randomly 'Adam Jensen Imperial Agent'.
Maybe a Developer read your idea and in few days, they made this small trailer.
My GOD!!! I am indeed created a good Tool for the developers!!!