What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Black Flag and FEAR 2.

Alma inside AND outside of the Animus? I think The Doors said it best: "No-one here gets out alive."

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Black Flag and FEAR 2.

Alma inside AND outside of the Animus? I think The Doors said it best: "No-one here gets out alive."
Considering Juno is a big part of the present storyline in BF, the Alma comparison actually kind of works.

Though I'm not sure if ubisoft is ever planning on doing anything with the who Juno storyline, considering it took 5 games to resolve the 2012 storyline. At that pace, Juno is probably gonna be hanging around until AC25.

Sorry to hijack.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Fallout 3 and Dota 2
War... War never changes. Unless there's a big fucking fish suddenly summoning tentacles from the abyss.
that's new.

I dunno, I suppose the basic world of dota 2 after a nuclear war? No wait, Radiants ancient exploded and the Dire flooded the world. You pick one of the surviving radiant heroes to scavenge the wastes and kill creeps for bottlecaps gold pieces and xp. You meet other heroes either reveling or struggling in the post apocalyptic scene. It would be about the inter-personal communication between the heroes, and you form alliances and go beat up some dire bastards.

Or you could play from the dire perspective, when they realise that a dead world is not as fun as they'd anticipated, and now Wraith no fuck that Skeleton King has to recruit a new army to try and fix stuff. Hell would also be broken open so all the demons would be having some sort of power struggle, matching abilitied-heroes would form small gangs with personalised creeps to be used as grunts (like CM, Tusk, Winter Wyvern, Or Lina, Ember Spirit, and Phoenix)
Revelation 21:6 even fits here. It's perfect.

Or if you'd believe the comics, which i do, it would basically be an rpg set in the dota2 universe, where you eventually become a hero like the 2 unfortunate bastards who eventually ended up with the shopkeeper, from the big comic. Learn the true lore of Roshan and stuff.

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
Witcher 3 and Splatoon...

Welp either Geralt is getting a lot less work as a result of the war (hell, even the ink is self cleaning post-battles) and gets to devote more time to finding his adopted daughter zapfish

OR

shit is about to get real in Turf Wars.

Naraku578

Dec 3, 2014
Civilization 5 and Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Civilization where you make demons to fight other civilizations...

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls

I'm picturing either circle straffing a dragon with a corrosive gun or godamn scags leaping at me out of a dark corridor.

nomotog_v1legacy

Jun 21, 2013
Joshroom said:
Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls

I'm picturing either circle straffing a dragon with a corrosive gun or godamn scags leaping at me out of a dark corridor.
That would be a really neat game combo from a gameplay perspective. You take dark souls in depth combat mix that with borderlands random weapons and you get something really fun or maybe really bad.

My last two are STALKER and card hunter, so um people play D&D in the zone, or maybe something like a medevil nuclear apocalypse that could be neat.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Groxnax said:
Hmmm, GTA 5 and Minecraft? Not sure what to make of this one.
Collecting materials to built cara and take part to races come to my mind.
You know, I don't like Minecraft, but again this sound cool.

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
Arkham Origins and The My Little Pony ipad app? Hmmm ... <a href=http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mysterious_Mare_Do_Well>I think the show beat me to it.

Aetherlblade

Mar 1, 2010
Crusader Kings 2 and Mass Effect 2, could be true, just far apart in time. Would be cool to find a Reaper artifact in CK2 I guess.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Final Fantasy VI and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. That makes total sense and is awesome. Somebody make this.

Alex Baas

Dec 2, 2011
Monster Hunter and Final Fantasy X.

"Giant evil monster that lives in the sea? You already have ships outfitted with weapons to take it on? We'll have this 'Sin' killed within the week" (And then a few more times because he has a bow that has a respectable amount of raw, dragon and shot compatibility for its level)

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Elder Scrolls Online and The Witcher 2? Witcher MMO, rated hard M MMO. I'd imagine it'd be a rather sortid mess full of indulgence. Mixing the Witcher's crude humor, lusty sorceresses, racism, speciesism, and whorehouses with an online environment would be an interesting test in group roleplay. Not saying that's all there is - there's a rich world to inhabit too, but for many, it's what they would see and continue seeing if a witcher-styled MMO were to exist. Even given ESO's range of character modification tools, there are the occasional naked fat men streaking through the crafting houses and players in their underwear emoting certain acts using only /pushups and /situps for example. Such events could either get multiplied in a Witcher MMO (ewww naked dwarves!) or restricted to their own corner of each town. hmmm

Salsajoe

Dec 18, 2012
Fallout New Vegas and Project Reality?

Squadfocused gameplay with guns which are accurate provided you haven't been running the past couple of seconds and the munitions do not fly off because of mere chance, set in a war between two (or more) factions in the wasteland. Maybe you'd actually have to also feed your squadmembers as a squadleader managing hunger in the squad as well as ammo and gunshot wounds/shrapnel etc.

Hell yea, except for all of the random crashing and the bugs that game would be amazing.

syl3r

Oct 21, 2014
pretty boring for my combo.
the potatoes working in my smithy are playing hearthstone in there spare time. well..... they would if i would give them any >)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Samurai Warriors 4 and Rocket League.

That would be ... Very weird.
Historical Japanese figures playing soccer, within rocket powered cars, while mowing down hordes of common soldiers (possibly also in cars.)

What can go wrong?!
Totally not a war, [sub]massacre[/sub], [sub][sub]or rise of a somewhat promising political power,[/sub][/sub] [sub][sub][sub]and a lack of Lu Bu.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

ensouls

Feb 1, 2010
Tales of Monkey Island + Shadow Man

I would play the hell out of that. Already have the voodoo themes going. Shadow Man vs. LeChuck, preferably with less of the former's clunky combat and more of the latter's sense of humor.
The inevitable amount of backtracking could be lethal though

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
GTA Online and CoD: AW? Sign me up, an EXO suit might get me to leave the Karuma for more than 40 seconds.