What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Sonicron said:
The last two games I played are Bloodborne and Yoshi's Woolly World.

And honest to God, I got nothin'. There are various ways of melding these two things into one big ball of utter horribleness, but my brain screeches in refusal at the mere idea of exposing cuddly wool dinosaurs to a rotten world of Lovecraftian nightmare.
Surprisingly, it can be played like this in my mind:

"A rag doll that awakens in a postapocalyptic future holds the key to humanity's salvation."

So the game would be like:

"A Dinosaur rag doll that awakens in a Nightmarish old Aged World holds the key for the cure of humanity's blood-borne disease"

Sound cool as F*CK in my head right now.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Sonicron said:
The last two games I played are Bloodborne and Yoshi's Woolly World.
Yeah, I'm in a similar position. In my case it's Demon's Souls and Broken Age. Hmm... now that I think about it, this could actually work. In Broken Age you find a knife early on and there's a monster that terrorizes the world with no one except you questioning the offerings.

If you take this setup/different locales from Broken Age and combine it with the gameplay of Demon's Souls, you'd get a very pretty slaughterfest.

That being said: I'm honestly surprised about how the basic setup of Broken Age could fit to be a side story in the Souls-franchise...

Aug 31, 2012
Skyrim and Space Hulk hmm...

Terminators dealing with a genestealer infestation on a low tech world, sounds a bit like the original Deathwing story. However, it would seem that the locals gladly suffer the presence of treacherous exodite Eldar and foul orks. Even worse they seem to worship a range of minor warp entities and engage in witchcraft. We must bring the Emperor's light to these wayward people.

Scarecrow1001

Jun 27, 2011
Rocket League and Witcher 3....
So
Are we talking huge open world full of creatures that want to kill you, but you're playing soccer in cars? OH OR the main cast of Witcher, playing soccer in cars with their heads poking out, and the ball is a severed head of a monster!
And then sex or something.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
DeadProxy said:
The last time I took part in one of these threads, my games were final fantasy 13-2 and Pokemon white, and that was when I figured out they were practically the same game already.

This time, Batman: arkham knight + akibas trip.

A game where Batman zips around a colourful city, stripping gangsters down and putting away dangerous criminals while he makes some dialogue choices that decide whether B-man ends up with Barbara, Catwoman, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn.

I'd play the shit out of that game lol
I am very curious to see the previous Thread you are talking about.
Do you have a link?

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
X-Wing and Sniper Elite III

So I guess it's just Battlefront. Specifically a match in Battlefront 1, on the Dune Sea.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Scarecrow1001 said:
Rocket League and Witcher 3....
So
Are we talking huge open world full of creatures that want to kill you, but you're playing soccer in cars? OH OR the main cast of Witcher, playing soccer in cars with their heads poking out, and the ball is a severed head of a monster!
And then sex or something.
It would be weird to see the cars having sex yo.
Especial knowing your car have a ball.
*nerd piggy laugh coming from my nose*

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Hmmm. Rogue Legacy and Witcher 3. I've no idea hot to describe the party that is happening in my mind but Geralt died a long time ago and has had many MANY successors who've also died in sometimes tragic, sometimes horrific and sometimes hilarious ways, all of whom have some form of genetic defects or advantages. And for some reason the face of the world keeps rearranging every time Geralt's descendents die.

Alcom1

Jun 19, 2013
MechWarrior 2 and MechWarrior Online do share the same Universe, so BattleTech would happen.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Left 4 Dead and XCOM: Enemy Within.

XCOM's job is a lot easier until the Chryssalids show up.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
SweetShark said:
DeadProxy said:
The last time I took part in one of these threads, my games were final fantasy 13-2 and Pokemon white, and that was when I figured out they were practically the same game already.

This time, Batman: arkham knight + akibas trip.

A game where Batman zips around a colourful city, stripping gangsters down and putting away dangerous criminals while he makes some dialogue choices that decide whether B-man ends up with Barbara, Catwoman, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn.

I'd play the shit out of that game lol
I am very curious to see the previous Thread you are talking about.
Do you have a link?
Just something I remember from a thread on another site called Gaiaonline from a few years ago. Too far back for me to find the exact link.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Fallout + Starcraft.
Basically it's Starcraft: Ghost and it was canceled.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
The world of Tamriel and Pandora?

Well, that would certainely make for an interesting game.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
Dawn of war Soulstorm and Knights of the Old Republic. While it has been done ALOT I do love me some Jedi/Sith action but neither group stands a fucking chance. Eldar Farseers have powers that make the Force look like childsplay and Chaos make the Sith look like cub scouts.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
uhhh DOTA 2 and Heroes of the Storm...

literally nothing would change