What if Videogame Characters could use FML...

Nov 28, 2010
Veret said:
Hahaaa, the tribulations of Mordin had me in stitches! I must return fire:

Today, a cyber-stalker took up residence in the room that houses my AI core. He is a geth collective with 1,183 subroutines, and they are all sending me friend requests. FML.

-DeusExDigita
________

Today, a galaxy-saving legend took time out of her titanic struggle against the sworn enemies of the human race to break up my small-time embezzling operation. FML.

-GarageGuardian
Wow, how do you keep coming up with this gold?!

Today, I realised that whilst my girlfriend and I were careful to make sure there was no one in the room when we...a-hem...we didn't remember about the window from the doctor's lab that we were in full sight of. This is the same doctor who can't sit still for five minutes or keep out of anything. FML.

-Sheploo_7

Today, after offering to 'help' me, the biggest galactic hero of my lifetime turned my private data over to the woman it would help overthrow. How do I know this? There's a batarian kicking down my-

-IshNotFair

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
revolutionaification said:
Snippity-doo-dah
I've read the name "IshNotFair" six times now, and it still makes me giggle like a preschooler. And to answer your question, half the time I'm just riffing off you. Plus, ME has such a great variety of characters, all of whom have been royally screwed over by the plot at least once. For example:

Today, I met my idol. She shot me in the leg for no reason. FML.

-CommanderConrad
________

The other day my CO and I got in a debate about aliens, and I said the following: "If you're fighting a bear, and the only way to survive is to sic your dog on it and run, you'll do it. As much as you love your dog, it isn't human." She apparently took that to heart: Today, we were on a mission and ran into an overwhelming geth force. She sicked me on them and ran. FML.

-AndNotToYield
________

Say, do we have this thread to ourselves now? I can finally put my feet up on the furniture!

REmaster

Sep 9, 2009
So I had a nightmare, was woken up by a phone call at 3:33 in the morning, had to go all the way to Rhode Island, and then the police made me identify the body of my recently deceased grandfather. Did I mention they neglected to tell me he had no head? FML.

-dArkLikeEternityX

Nov 28, 2010
Veret said:
Just a little off the top..
I do believe we've successfully captured the thread. Good job.

And my quick contribution:

Today, I agreed to help a member of the squad I lead with a little personal business. Her being a thief, I wasn't surprised that it was a heist, but she neglected to mention the fact I'd be undercover. In a dress. FML.

-LadyLooksLikeADude

Pyroguekenesis

Jan 20, 2010
Today, I met this cute girl. She is pretty hot and we got off pretty well even had a moment together. THe thing is, I already have a girlfriend - who oddly enough has the same name as her only with the beginning spelt with K instead of C. And every night I have nightmares, where I have to climb a tower...or I die. FML

-StraySheeppatr0n

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
'Oh. My. God! I actually got set on fire today, after being shot in the head! That's a brilliant way for a bloody yank to thank me! I guess it's just me, or my attitude/face or something. FML!'

S.R1L3Y

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
revolutionaification said:
I do believe we've successfully captured the thread. Good job.

And my quick contribution:

Today, I agreed to help a member of the squad I lead with a little personal business. Her being a thief, I wasn't surprised that it was a heist, but she neglected to mention the fact I'd be undercover. In a dress. FML.

-LadyLooksLikeADude
I never actually got the Kasumi DLC, although at times I wonder whether I'm missing out.

You know who needs some more love? Mordin needs some more love:
________

Today, witnessed human coital behaviors through lab window overlooking engine room. Was fascinating; took notes. MLIA.

-ScientistSalarian
________

Today, joined assault on heavily defended Collector base. Was instructed to "hold the line." FML.

-ScientistSalarian

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
"Everything is exploding. Aliens are running around the place. Some army dudes are killing everyone. And I still owe Gordon a beer. FML" -mr_calhoun, Black Mesa

"Shit's kerploding, aliens are popping up at every goddamn corner, command wants me to find some geek named Freeman, and I teleported into a fucking locker! FML" -CorpShephard5, A Locker

"Killed a pyro, ze whorish red one. Saw RED Spy making love to Scout's mother. Took photos!
But then, I got Jarate'd. FML" -XnotbluspyX, 2Fort

"Fuck off, Aldaris. I already have a shitton of fucking pylons, I'm not constructing any goddamn more. FML" -pylonmasta777, Planet 'middle-of-fucking-nowhere'

"Went to the the future with a hot princess and that nerdy girl who thinks she's my best friend. Found out that the world was destroyed...will be...will has going to have been...
I hate time travel. FML" -vVtimedude6Vv, AD 2300

-TOM

pulse2

May 10, 2008
"Kratos dude killed my entire family simply for stepping out of the house to see what was going on, FML"

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
"Wierd virus going around, mutating people, got me too. Have nasty tumours, but awesome long extendy tongue too. Tested it out today, it wrapped itself round some guy in a suit, then some redneck cut it off with a chainsaw. FML."

OneLongTongue

"End of the world approaching, am tasked with absorbing everything in it. FML."

MarionetteGuy

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
"First they say I can't stay. Had to run a disturbing obstacle course. Some German guy who hates Tiffany lamps used me for an experiment. Some weirdo in a flowered showercap stole my only friends brain and my gf was kidnapped by a mutant fish. Everyone is a vegetable now - except me.....seriously? FML."

-1337PsyCadet

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Gralian said:
Just started a routine experiment today. Was told i was going to get a promotion for it. Alien monsters appeared out of nowhere and all i did was push a cart carrying a crystal into a giant laser. Now the army has started shooting people, i'm out of a job, and none of the trams work. It's gonna be a long walk back to the surface. FML

NerdyScientist101
Then, I realized, I can't speak. FML

NerdyScientist101

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
"I got blown out into space with a helmet with limited oxygen...and its the future FML"

- Commander Sheperd

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
Some new guy came onto the racetrack today. Beat every record in one go and humiliated me in front of my fans. Long story short, turns out he was the dark lord of the Sith. Oh...and my entire planet was just destroyed. FML.

~Twi'lekRacer22

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Oliver90909 said:
Some new guy came onto the racetrack today. Beat every record in one go and humiliated me in front of my fans. Long story short, turns out he was the dark lord of the Sith. Oh...and my entire planet was just destroyed. FML.

~Twi'lekRacer22
To be fair, Revan has it worse.

"Today, I discovered the hidden identity of the most hated, malevolent Sith in the galaxy, the appretice of whom I've been hunting for some time now. Yep, it was me. Didn't see that one coming. FML."

- ReluctantDarkLord