What if you suddenly changed sex?

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Probably freak out, then go into some sort of psychological Blue Screen Of Death. Then attempt to go to the toilet without feeling extremely weird.

Then get some lunch or something. Y'know, try to act normal.

A thought: Would the contents of my wardrobe change as well? Attempting to put on a bra would be quite problematic the first few times, I'd imagine.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
I think I had a conversation about this with one of my friends in elementary school...
Anyway, we both decided we would turn into lesbians.

I remember odd things. I don't remember my friends name though...

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

This tops the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here... and maybe any forum.
You mean SHE. (if someone hasnt already corrected you.) Nice troll comment anyway.

----

OT: I'd probably throw myself of a bridge. I like being a guy, If i was a girl it'd be too much of a shock to cope with.

EDIT: Or i'd marry one of my best mates, he's hopeless when it comes to women, I spose its the least i could do.

RazgrizInferno

Dec 18, 2008
If I could change back and forth at will, it could be pretty cool.

But if it was permanent like the situation you presented, I would really freak out, probably to the point of killing myself. The ramifications of it are mind-boggling. Your entire life would never be the same, and you'd be completely lost in your new body. Even if you'd rather be the opposite sex anyway, the transition would be rough.

Plus, maybe there were things about your old body that were very important to you? I bet many of the guys saying "OMG I wud mazterb8!" would soon be horrified at the realization that they no longer have a penis, among other things. I know I would.

Besides that, the way everyone else treats you would change drastically.

The whole thing would be quite a shock, to say the least.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
Although it's been said, many times, many ways....

I'd play with myself. Merry Christmas to me!

- Edit -
I had to do that. But seriously, freak out for a week then keep on doing what I was doing.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
Okay, this is a bit of a random thought, but try to hear me out.

Say one day, you wake up as a member of the opposite sex. You have all your memories of your current life as male/female (whichever you normally are) but your body is the opposite sex. There is no reason why this change has occurred, for the sake of this discussion. But doctors cannot find any evidence that you were the other sex (that is, no scars etc from an operation), and they have no way of changing you back to normal.

So, how would you react? Would you be horrified? Or would you quite like it? Also, given the trans-gender operations, would you have surgery to change back? Or would you stay as you are?
I kind of glossed over a couple of pages, so maybe this has been said, but I doubt there's many transfolk on here to say it. Surgery's expensive, and may not have the desired effect. I'm thinking, in this case, mostly of female to male GRS, where you're probably not going to be as satisfied with your equipment as you once were. Not that that's a reason to "settle" for the opposite sex, but I wonder how many people would handle that well.

Being trans myself, I wouldn't mind, per se, but I think the situation would still freak me out a bit. This is something that defies any sort of conventional science, so I'd probably be at least a little concerned. Like in a "Am I going to die" or "Am I someone's lab rat?" Sense, rather than "OMG, I'm a chick!"

...Too deep?

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I guess I would feel pretty akward when it's time for P.E. Also, I think I'd try mastur... no.

Wonder if I could get closer to all the cute girls in my class that way... and I wonder if any guys would hit on me... o_O

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Dunno how my girlfriend would feel about it.

I'd hope it'd develop into some Ranma 1/2 syndrome.
If not, I...Eh, I don't know, I wouldn't know until I had it.
But that said, I'm quite happy where I am now, but I'm open to new things.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I've been described as a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
But there are 2 things I'd miss
1. not menstruating
2. heterosexuality

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I would examine my new body in every way. Everything from the way I walked the way my hands had changed. I would probably get to the explicit bits at some point but at a much later stage.

I would try on multiple types of clothing to see how they felt and probably have to buy new ones.

Of course, all this comes after I yell in surprise spend up to half an hour being generally upset.

I almost wish it would happen just for the experience of it. It sounds very exciting and fun!

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Freak the fuck out. How else would you react to waking up to see you have tits and you're wang's gone?

I go to an all-guys school so that would be really problematic. Plus all of this would be really, really weird to explain to everyone one I know.