What is God's last name?

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
RedBird said:
Airsoftslayer93 said:
RedBird said:
Airsoftslayer93 said:
God doesn't exist, sorry kids, nor does santa or darth vader.
I think you'll find there is scientific evidence to prove the existance of Darth Vader.
I knew some ponsey vaderestrian would come along and preach to all about how they can definitavly proove that lord vader exists, however much i wish he did, so that i could live on his star destroyer in the sky once i'm gone, i think you will have to come to the conclusion that there is no evidence that he is up there.

now just be satisfied with the great star lion Mufasa like the rest of us.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Perfect reply, you win my friend, you win the entire internet.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Nouw said:
Emperor.

All other answers are heretical.
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!

*cough*

Well since the first thing I thought of was "emperor" too, I had to make it interesting.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I do not know. The concept of a last name was created by humans to distinguish between two or more people who share the last name. Since there maybe only one God (that, that trashed called organised religion allowed us to know of.), Jehovah (if that is really its name), then why would it need a last name. Just my thoughts and nothing more.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
lacktheknack said:
Gingernerd said:
Kind of off topic, but do you get an automatic warning if you post something less than three words? I'm feeling sorry for the person who posted "Zilla" and got a warning.
"Low Post Content" is in the rulesheet of posts you aren't allowed to make, because the Escapist overlords dislike lazy posts. Expand your posts with reasoning or multiple jokes, or even just a complete sentence, to avoid it.
Any idea how to contact the moderation team? I'm failing to find links for it. I refuse to let one of the best responses in this thread get their health bar raised. If they want to make sure that his post is censored as an example for the rest of the forums, fine, but his response was EXACTLY what I made this thread for. Posting anything more than "zilla" would have ruined the delivery of the joke.

krection

Offensive Muggle
Jun 12, 2011
His last name is Norris.....shit just got real.
[http://wikiality.wikia.com/Chuck_Norris?image=Chucknorrismessiah-jpg]]

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Agayek said:
Owen Robertson said:
I WAS SENT BY HE WHO IS CALLED "I AM"!
Cute.
Worked for Moses.
Meh, same thing applies, English doesn't have proper words to translate it properly :p
Oh no, I was quoting Kevin Smiths movie Dogma. I didn't expect anyone to get it right away. And you're right, Hebrew and Aramaic are radically different from English. I don't think there's a literal translation. Sumerian is so old barely a third of the lexicon is translated. Well, that and the fact that there's no Sumerian Rosetta Stone.

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Saulkar said:
I do not know. The concept of a last name was created by humans to distinguish between two or more people who share the last name. Since there maybe only one God (that, that trashed called organised religion allowed us to know of.), Jehovah (if that is really its name), then why would it need a last name. Just my thoughts and nothing more.
The oldest name for an Abrahamic "god" is Yahweh (or YHWH since you're not actually supposed to say his name). Just keeping you accurate, dog.
Yo dawg! I heard you like gods! So I put some gods in your post!
El-Elyon, El-Olam, Amen
Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last, The Beginning and The End
Christ, Lord, Father, Great Shepherd, God Almighty, Holy One, Holy Spirit, I Am, Immanuel, Jesus, King of Kings, and Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

That's just Judaism and Christianity.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Signa said:
lacktheknack said:
Gingernerd said:
Kind of off topic, but do you get an automatic warning if you post something less than three words? I'm feeling sorry for the person who posted "Zilla" and got a warning.
"Low Post Content" is in the rulesheet of posts you aren't allowed to make, because the Escapist overlords dislike lazy posts. Expand your posts with reasoning or multiple jokes, or even just a complete sentence, to avoid it.
Any idea how to contact the moderation team? I'm failing to find links for it. I refuse to let one of the best responses in this thread get their health bar raised. If they want to make sure that his post is censored as an example for the rest of the forums, fine, but his response was EXACTLY what I made this thread for. Posting anything more than "zilla" would have ruined the delivery of the joke.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/codeofconduct

You could try PMing the people on the Mod List at the bottom. There's also the email appeal system, but I doubt that works when coming from other users.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
I think it would be "Less"
Because that would lead to situations where god would introduce himself with "Hi, I'm Godless." And the world would turn inside out...

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Owen Robertson said:
Saulkar said:
The oldest name for an Abrahamic "god" is Yahweh (or YHWH since you're not actually supposed to say his name). Just keeping you accurate, dog.
Yo dawg! I heard you like gods! So I put some gods in your post!
El-Elyon, El-Olam, Amen
Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last, The Beginning and The End
Christ, Lord, Father, Great Shepherd, God Almighty, Holy One, Holy Spirit, I Am, Immanuel, Jesus, King of Kings, and Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

That's just Judaism and Christianity.
You forgot to mention that I said "The concept of a last name was created by humans to distinguish between two or more people who share the last name" instead of "The concept of a last name was created by humans to distinguish between two or more people who share the same first name." You kept me accurate but failed to correct my grammah! ;-)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
God surname will also be The Doctor real name. No I'm not saying he's a god more like their surname will forever be a mystery.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I asked this question to my co-workers before posting it here. Their best response?

Bin Laden