what is happing with britain

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
today i saw on the news that some crazy shit is happing,can someone tell me what happened there?(yeah,im little outdated)

Shadowcreed

Jun 27, 2011
Just hooligans showing off to the rich people that they can do whatever they want..

ugh - disgusting humans should be shot by a shotgun loaded with rubber hail at point blank range.

SammiYin

Mar 15, 2010
Zombies.

Well, either zombies or the "great British public" showing off their astounding stupidity with a looting spree, rioting and being, well, British.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
What I have gathered is that a few days ago there was a shooting between a law officer and a possible criminal and they may or may not have shot first, the possible criminal died.

Some kind of peaceful protest happened and degraded into a more violent mode. Three nights of violence and burning and looting and pillaging later, David Cameron is back from holiday and putting some serious moves on to bring everyone involved in this to the full penalties of the law. Wide ranging and pocketed, co-ordinated via social networking and other quick communication methods, the outbursts of extreme fires and such have made police and fireman efforts selective and stretched to almost ineffectual in some areas.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
SammiYin said:
Zombies.

Well, either zombies or the "great British public" showing off their astounding stupidity with a looting spree, rioting and being, well, British.
Just for the record mate, 90% of Britain is completely civilised. It's the other 10% that's acting like tossers.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
Long story short; a known criminal waved a replica gun at police officers, and the police officers, not knowing it was a replica (how could they, really?) shot him. His family staged a peaceful protest outside the station as the police were being vague about it all, then it got hijacked by rioters, then the idea that looting shops and stuff would be fun spread and now everyone is doing it for...some reason. I'm not sure what, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that they want an HD TV and don't want to pay for it and hey look, that electronics shop has just had its window smashed, let's go there!

So, yeah, that's what's going down in London and the rest of the UK at the moment (why the hell is there rioting in Birmingham and Liverpool?!)

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
People have realised how far they can go without getting into trouble and have decided to do it.

Others who are wondering why the police seem ineffective, well thats likely because the second they do anything the entire english media will call it police brutality and get officers etc fired, imprisoned etc. I can safely assume the reason people are giving is false and it really is bad people realising how bad they can be.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
Idiots smashing and burning their own cities because they find it fun for some reason. They're basically making everyone's lives worse.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Katherine Ciesla said:
What I have gathered is that a few days ago there was a shooting between a law officer and a possible criminal and they may or may not have shot first, the possible criminal died.

Some kind of peaceful protest happened and degraded into a more violent mode. Three nights of violence and burning and looting and pillaging later, David Cameron is back from holiday and putting some serious moves on to bring everyone involved in this to the full penalties of the law. Wide ranging and pocketed, co-ordinated via social networking and other quick communication methods, the outbursts of extreme fires and such have made police and fireman efforts selective and stretched to almost ineffectual in some areas.
This covers it pretty well, but for added effect it can essentially be explained in this video:

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Kevin Cleijne said:
Just hooligans showing off to the rich people that they can do whatever they want..

ugh - disgusting humans should be shot by a shotgun loaded with rubber hail at point blank range.
So i am under the assumption that you support the rich and wealthy?.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Just hooligans being hooligans I suppose, they´re using the death of someone as an excuse to pillage London. What I think about it? I´m just glad that I can make a sex pistols reference.

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
Its now been confirmed that the gun wasn't a replica.
Shit's really getting serious over here.

I'd also like to point out that the majority of us are being sensible and staying indoors.
It's our shit Chav culture giving us more of a bad name. Again.
Here's a video of some tossers chucking a Airsoft Flashbang into a crowd of people in my home town.
This is one of the least affected areas.

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs-ak-snc6/232105/259/10150259071131776_54294.mp4?oh=ede4b5d9b0e6acf7f933ac8c0be4bd31&oe=4E441200&__gda__=1313083904_1d39ff5b8d3136c9ba101584e2ff9a89

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Twats giving anarchism a bad name. I usually wouldn't say this, but it's time they brought out the tear-gas and water-cannons. This isn't political, it's just thuggish.

antofdeath

Jan 26, 2011
Actually come to think of it this would be amusing if this was secretly a excessive zombie outbreak like alot of people have been warning us about but it's gone into a blitzkreig where noone knows who they are fighting because the police are unaware of the zombies and stopping the vigilantes <.< just saying i've sen it in a story before.