What is the best game on your least favorite console?

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Simple enough question: what game on a console that you hate is or looks like alot of fun? It must be a title that currently exists, and please don't make this a bashing thread.

I think Infamous looks really cool.

EDIT: Changed the title. "Worst" is a bit too strong of a word.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Madworld on a Wii,which i don't like.

Ratchet & Clank franchise on Playstations - not actually hate those,but can't afford one. :'(

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
killzone 2 on ps3. owned the first on ps2 and wanted to play killzone 2 since they announced it.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
I don't hate any console, but I agree that Infamous looks neat.
But I'd never buy a PS3.

I can't think of anything on the 360 that I want, besides Crackdown.
Perhaps hate is too strong a term. Maybe strongly dislike?

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
I don't hate any console, but I agree that Infamous looks neat.
But I'd never buy a PS3.

I can't think of anything on the 360 that I want, besides Crackdown.
Those are two great ones, Crackdown was supposedly coming to pc, if not I believe the second is going to be on pc.

garuda166

Jun 13, 2009
it a bit old but who gives a shit the ataéri jaguar was ultamit shit but it had 1 game that freaking roked witch is tempest 2000 so suck on that

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
garuda166 said:
it a bit old but who gives a shit the ataéri jaguar was ultamit shit but it had 1 game that freaking roked witch is tempest 2000 so suck on that
Oh man, you've got that right! I loved my Jaguar, picked up (boxed/complete) at a thrift store for $10. The techno soundtrack CD from Tempest 2000 was also pretty sweet. Games weren't very good, though, and the controllers were ridiculously bulky and uncomfortable.

I'd also like to add Ninja Golf for the Atari 7800. The joysticks were hand-manglingly terrible to play with but a game where you golf then ninja-fight and throw shuriken at an attacking dragon is brilliant.

As for "available systems" (which I think really limits this thread, besides pretty much any console is "available" via eBay ;) ) I'd have to also go with Infamous on the PS3 (played the demo at Wal*Mart, looks pretty sweet...don't have a PS3, don't plan on buying one) and MadWorld for the Wii (I do own a Wii but until I rarely play games on it.)

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
Sonic CD on the Sega CD?
Not really recent, but I can't think of anything else.