What is the best game on your least favorite console?

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Halo for the Xbox. One of only 3 games for the entire system I enjoyed playing period.

noodlestreet said:
Arisato-kun said:
I hate the Wii but No More Heroes is a fantastic game.
Yes this game was awesome. But so was Mario Galaxy
Unless you've played Super Mario Sunshine in which case it feels like a step backwards.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
Halo 3 on XBox 360, The console will only find a place in my house if someone close to me gives to me as a present rendering me unable to throw it away because it wouldn't be nice.
But halo 3 is a rather nice game in fact.

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
Killzone 1 and 2. Not that I hate the PlayStation consoles, but I don't feel like buying a 400$ console to play only a few games on.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
I dont want it systems:
God of War on PSP
Super Mario Galaxy on Wii

I cant be bothered systems:
Dead Rising on the xbox 360
Uncharted on the PS3

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Good topic OP.

I absolutely hate the Wii. With a passion the burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns. But i love Mario VS Sonic at the olympics. I cant NOT play that game when its in the room.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
I really hate the Wii, but I do like Smash Bros Brawl. The character line up and sheer random lols from just mucking about on that ensures good times.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
THEMANWHOIS said:
Mario Party on the Wii. Hate the system, love that game. Makes an amazing drinking game.
Lord Thodin said:
Good topic OP.

I absolutely hate the Wii. With a passion the burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns. But i love Mario VS Sonic at the olympics. I cant NOT play that game when its in the room.
Interesting choices. I thought people hated the Wii for these games of games specifically! I guess not.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
DrDeath3191 said:
THEMANWHOIS said:
Mario Party on the Wii. Hate the system, love that game. Makes an amazing drinking game.
Lord Thodin said:
Good topic OP.

Interesting choices. I thought people hated the Wii for these games of games specifically! I guess not.
Honestly Dr. Death the only reason that I played them was through force. It was a party at a friend of mines house and I couldn't refuse cause that would be rude. They offered a lot of Wii games and each one made me wanna rip holes in my eye lids so that i couldn't sleep ever again as punishment for playing them. ANYWHO They popped that game in and I stayed until power went out cause of a storm. Its a great game.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
DrDeath3191 said:
THEMANWHOIS said:
Lord Thodin said:
Good topic OP.

Honestly Dr. Death the only reason that I played them was through force. It was a party at a friend of mines house and I couldn't refuse cause that would be rude. They offered a lot of Wii games and each one made me wanna rip holes in my eye lids so that i couldn't sleep ever again as punishment for playing them. ANYWHO They popped that game in and I stayed until power went out cause of a storm. Its a great game.
Well, at least you had a little bit of fun.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
i just know im going to love monster hunter tri on the wii. (i will probably give in to temptation and buy the kiddy console)

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Shadowfaze said:
i just know im going to love monster hunter tri on the wii. (i will probably give in to temptation and buy the kiddy console)
Rules state games that currently are currently available.