What is the best game on your least favorite console?

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
I've never really *hated* a console, but the N64 and the Gamecube both were pretty bad. Mind you, it's Nintendo, so when they did a game right, they did it really right (James loves him some Starfox 64), but it was all the other crap they made....

I don't know, pretty much anything that isn't shovelware on any Nintendo console (not handheld) since the N64 has been a must-have. And I don't mean a must-have because you bought a crappy Nintendo system and there's nothing else to play on it, I mean a real and true must-have.

So any of those, I suppose. Basically most of Nintendo's core franchises.

- J

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I'm honestly surprised how many people genuinely "hate" the PS3. Hate's a pretty strong word for a very competent console that has plenty of good games and exclusives. Also, the title says "worst console", and the PS3 isn't the worst. If you say that, you either are a troll, or you started gaming with the 7th generation of consoles and are extremely biased.

I don't hate any consoles that I've really played with myself, but uhh...probably Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on the Gamecube? I've really only played on consoles that I've all liked plenty.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Fraught said:
I'm honestly surprised how many people genuinely "hate" the PS3. Hate's a pretty strong word for a very competent console that has plenty of good games and exclusives. Also, the title says "worst console", and the PS3 isn't the worst. If you say that, you either are a troll, or you started gaming with the 7th generation of consoles and are extremely biased.

I don't hate any consoles that I've really played with myself, but uhh...probably Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on the Gamecube? I've really only played on consoles that I've all liked plenty.
Preferences are opinion. I asked what the best game on your least favorite console is. I don't exactly hate the PS3. I currently dislike it, as it has very little in the way of exclusives that hold my interest, but I'm sure that will change with the release of Heavy Rain (¢¾).

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
killzone 2 on ps3. owned the first on ps2 and wanted to play killzone 2 since they announced it.
Its not amazing. Dont worry your not missing anything special.. Kind of like Halo for the ps3. Generic but entertaining if only for a little while.

Personally I think Golden Axe on the Sega Megadrive.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
DrDeath3191 said:
Fraught said:

Preferences are opinion. I asked what the best game on your least favorite console is. I don't exactly hate the PS3. I currently dislike it, as it has very little in the way of exclusives that hold my interest, but I'm sure that will change with the release of Heavy Rain (¢¾).
Seriously, the PS3 is your least favorite console of all time? Okay, I guess it's your opinion.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Aion and Cryostatis on the PC, I'll never ever buy games for the PC but thsoe games kind of caught my attention.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
easy evil said:
I don’t hate the DS but I want to play

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Awesome game. The devil bidding and contracting system works well, it's almost like Pokemon in a sense.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Fraught said:
DrDeath3191 said:
Fraught said:

Seriously, the PS3 is your least favorite console of all time? Okay, I guess it's your opinion.
I was sort of thinking in this current generation. If we're going to go back further, Wario Land on Virtual Boy.

Generator

May 8, 2009
I've never felt the need to get an Xbox 360 until I played L4D with some friends. I love local co-op games and L4D was just great.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Fraught said:
Hey if Wii hate can run rampant, one might as well turn a blind eye to the PS3 hate that has been swirling about. It is what it is.

I don't hate any of the consoles, I find such a thing silly, but I never owned an Xbox, and never had any intention of buying one back in the day. Halo: CE.