What is the best game on your least favorite console?

Wanderer1911

Feb 4, 2009
RE4 on the Wii. I am morally opposed to owning a Wii but I am a huge RE4 fan (completed on the difficult setting on ps2 and game cube)

Also i want to play umbrella chronicles

Damn Wii

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I don't have a least favorite console. Seriously, I love all of them. My Gameboy Pocket, my Gameboy Advance, my Gamecube, my 360 and even my future PS3 (4 more days....4 more days!!) are all dear to me.

But to not break the topic, I'll just pick my favorite crappy game, which would be Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. The AI was awfull, the graphics horrible and the level design boringm but I must say that I had some good times with that game. What can I say, I was 13 or something, a simple young lad with simple wishes and a not-so-critical eye.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
My least favourite console, and the best game for it? This is indeed an interesting thread, points for originality chief!

This is pretty darn hard, especially for this generation since you can hate every console for different reasons. I'd probably pick the PSP, despite my love of RPGs I really don't care for the library at all. Crimson Gem Saga is an exception, I really want that game. Also the Persona remake, can't wait.