What is the hardest boss ever?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
We've all had these moments in games. When either the game is a stroll down easy street, then you hit a certain boss that just seems to kick your ass repeatedly with no end in sight, or it can be a consistently hard game that just decides to throw another nasty boss your way. Or maybe its somewhere in the middle. But enough with those bad times, I want to know what you all think is the hardest boss in gaming history, for whatever reason.

If I had to guess, it might be one of the bosses from demon souls .

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Mr. Gold and Mr. Silver, from God Hand, on Hard difficulty.

I'm pretty sure it took me about a hundred tries before I could defeat them.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Who ever the largest phallic shaped bosses, oh the other kind of hard. I am way to impatient to play a game that have hard bosses I usually quit those games!

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
The clone swarm in God of War 1. I breezed through most of the game on hard mode (was it Spartan of God mode?), but I just could not get past that part.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
pyrosaw said:
The end boss in Scott Pilgrim game. Uhhhhhhhhh....
Really? I thought that guy was pretty damn easy myself.

I'm sure Ikaruga and Demon's Souls are hard, but I've never played them. So I'm gonna have to go with Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts. The first one, not the second one. Seph in Kingdom Hearts 2 was MUCH easier.

Kud

I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
Metroid Prime 3 final boss.

That's a 3 part fight through hell if you have it on the hardest difficulty.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
pyrosaw said:
The end boss in Scott Pilgrim game. Uhhhhhhhhh....
Really? I thought that guy was pretty damn easy myself.

I'm sure Ikaruga and Demon's Souls are hard, but I've never played them. So I'm gonna have to go with Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts. The first one, not the second one. Seph in Kingdom Hearts 2 was MUCH easier.
In retrospect, yes he is easy. But there's a glitch were he'll keep hitting you, and you'll never have a chance to strike back without gut points. Maybe it was just me.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
The final boss of DMC4 on Hell and Hell difficulty simply because he can kill you in 1 hit in addition to his normal abilities and very high health.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States

Not hardest difficulty wise but definitely one of the hardest to listen to.

MrMoustaffa

Oct 3, 2010
xmbts said:

Omg I would have thrown myself into that lava in the first 5 seconds if i had been playing that game

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
xmbts said:

Holy SHIT that's annoying o_O I've been taking Game Development classes for less than a year, and I know how to make the game not do that. That's pathetic.

PS: BURN TO THE GROUND! BURN TO THE GROUND! BURN! TRANSFOR- WOO! WOO!

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
For me it was The Reaper in Persona 3 on the hardest difficulty, mainly because he shows up no matter what level you are and he is always level 80.

moostar

Nov 26, 2010
the hardest boss that i when face to face with was in the first ratchet and clank on the final boss it was up to the point where i had to take on whats his name with his big o bot . i played this at the age of 8 and that game was tricky at that time for me. aslo that jumping frog from the rain forest in kingdom hearts

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
The Final boss from dead rising 2.
can't recall his name right now.
i remember to be almost uncalled for hard.
like pretty much any other boss in dead rising games, even when you are level 50.
mostly due to knockback and weird ability to block any attack.