What is the most difficult game to finish?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Time Travelling Toaster said:
canadamus_prime said:
Time Travelling Toaster said:
Pac-man, you apparently can't finish the last level >.>
Well, according to what I heard that's not completely true. You can finish it, but it's nearly impossible to do so, because half the maze is glitched so navigating it is completely guess work.
That's why I had the apparently in there :) also there is meant to be a mod for it so the map fixes itself, but since I've never found it I'm putting it down to hearsay.
Oh ok. Apparently there's only like 5 people in the whole world who've actually finished it.

Also most NES era games were insane, hence the term 'Nintendo Hard'.

jibjab963

Sep 16, 2008
Call of Duty 5 on the hardest mode. Pure tourture. I can really only get one level a day done because if I try to do another my Xbox will be broke.

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
I could never complete some of the missions for guilty gear X2 reloaded, and pretty much every guilty gear game since then.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
F-Zero GX for the Gamecube...beat all story missions on very hard, and beat all cups on master class....near damn impossible

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I never managed to finish emperor: Battle for dune. I could take on the harkonnens easily enough, and i allied with the fremen and the sardaukar easily, but the ordos always managed to route me...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Super Mario Bros 1 always stumped me as a kid. World 8 was just horrible.

Super Mario 3 was also bastard hard, most noteably in the Ice, Sky and final worlds.