What is the most difficult game to finish?

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
100% in a GTA game. That means all the story missions, hidden packages, stunt jumps, odd jobs, etc. It takes a long time, and I will never try it.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Superman 64 and ET. Just because they are sooo bad it's like torture trying to beat them all the way through

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Time Travelling Toaster said:
Pac-man, you apparently can't finish the last level >.>
Well, according to what I heard that's not completely true. You can finish it, but it's nearly impossible to do so, because half the maze is gliched so navigating it is completely guess work.
Not completely, if you're a nerd and you know the ghost's algorithm for moving I guess it'd be possible.

But due to murphy's law it doesn't really matter anyway.

skcseth

May 25, 2009
As of now, Fallout 3. I can't keep up with all the DLC, and the game isn't over until you beat all of the DLC.

That and Ikaruga (or however you spell it).

accountant

Apr 15, 2009
Psychonauts!!! It's the easiest game for like the first 5-10 hours of gameplay, then you get to the big top and it expects that it's harsh training has given you the skills to complete this evil, evil level. Also Space Invaders and shooting the last ship.

Phill

Albert Wesker
Jul 10, 2009
jibjab963" post="9.125180.2597486 said:
Call of Duty 5 on the hardest mode. Pure tourture. I can really only get one level a day done because if I try to do another my Xbox will be broke.[/quote

agree, veteran is soooo difficult.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
The advanced maps on Portal. Without a guide.

accountant said:
Psychonauts!!! It's the easiest game for like the first 5-10 hours of gameplay, then you get to the big top and it expects that it's harsh training has given you the skills to complete this evil, evil level.
That's piss easy. I did the entire circus in 30 minutes.

Asymptote Angel

Feb 6, 2008
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. You'll be so bored that after half an hour of gameplay you'll turn it off and forget about it forever.

In terms of difficulty, Mile High Club on Veteran keeps me from finishing CoD4.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Zombie Badger said:

accountant said:
Psychonauts!!! It's the easiest game for like the first 5-10 hours of gameplay, then you get to the big top and it expects that it's harsh training has given you the skills to complete this evil, evil level.
the meat circus is freaking hard if you arent at level 100

just because of the running around while your dad throws knives at you part

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Satin6T said:
Zombie Badger said:

accountant said:

I was at level 32. And if I remember right, you jump over the knives.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Zombie Badger said:
Satin6T said:
Zombie Badger said:

accountant said:

I was at level 32. And if I remember right, you jump over the knives.
not that part when your running around him and you have to jump to fence to fence and the fences are goin up in a cylindrical fashion

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
I Wanna be the Guy. You can download it somewhere, and it is designed to be damn near impossible (such as the first boss being a giant Mike Tyson)
I beat Mike Tyson easy

It took me fucking forever to beat Dracula and Mother Brain

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
I'd say Ikaruga myself, but not having beat that COD 4 on veteran was the most difficult game I've beat(I haven't played 5 yet so I can't compare the two).

ShoryukenDude

Mar 24, 2009
SmilingKitsune said:
I want to be the guy, that game was designed by sadists...~curls up in a ball and starts weeping~
*Annoyed Groan*
I dont get why everyone says this game is so hard. Woo, anythign kills you in one hit, and half the time it's diffiult to know where it's coming from. All the game is is one gigantic Trial and Error test. You try to go one way and die. You use your death to know where the deadly thing is and avoid it. It's not Rocket Science.

Back on topic here:

Ghosts and Goblins. I personally dont want to have to beat a game twice in a row to get any sort of closure.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
ffxfriek said:
dark cloud 2
Kudos to you sir. Emperor Griffon is near impossible to defeat if you don't cram your weapons with upgrades. Three forms of torture before having to fight Dark Element...eugh.