What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

taylor1077

Aug 30, 2009
There aren't many alcoholic beverages I don't like, hell I can even drink cheap tequila straight providing I'm already a little drunk, but I once did a shot of bailey's and lime cordial for a dare. The lime curdles the baileys and makes it go lumpy so it feels and tastes like drinking sick. It's a useful drink for giving to someone on their birthday to make them suffer (In fact, that's the reason I experienced it)

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
I forgot the name of it, but it's a specific brand of beer that has a chili pepper in the bottle. I've tasted some nasty things in my life, but that stuck with me for awhile.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Omikron009 said:

My friends and I once tried to see if any of us could drink an entire bottle without throwing up. Not possible.
That brand of that particular type of soda is especially bad. Try Brio next time, as it is much better.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Never actually drank one, but in highschool, my friends & I made "Suicide Drinks." They're not poisonous, just pranks akin to "George's Marvelous Medicine," in that you mix a buch of nasty shit together in a blender & find people who are either drunk or willing to take bets for cash on how much they can drink of it, & both are pretty easy to find on St. Patrick's Day in Nevada.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Spirytus. 95% alcohol.

It burnt like a thousand suns.

WanderFreak said:
Let me ask this: have you ever on a whim consumed most of a bottle of soy sauce?

It's intense. We're talking "kill me now I am king of the world bow down before my stomach I am dying" intense.

It's like bipolar in a bottle.
Hahahaha. My friend drank a bottle, and he had to go to the doctor because he thought the salt fucked up his kidneys.

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
Fanta Orange, Vanilla Coke, and Dr. Pepper.
it tasted like dog shit mixed with dog shit blending with cow shit.
but hey, at least there's variety.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I love prairie fire! Makes me hiccough every time! :D

V8. I really don't like that stuff.

Horticulture

Feb 27, 2009
http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/4/2/8/8/5/6/i/4/1/4/o/chelada.jpg
The Chelada: Clamato+Budweiser. I contracted salmonella 6 hours after my first encounter with this divine beverage. Coincidence? I think not.

http://www.diamondorganics.com/images/165_kombucha.jpg
Kombucha: Ever wondered what fermented tea tastes like? Hint: the answer is chunky vinegar. Fortunately, it tastes better on the return voyage.

The Great Fa

May 25, 2008
Once, this Australian gentleman I know got a bunch of random ingredients together which included but was not limited to: various kinds of soda, doritos, popped popcorn, and escargot. Then he just mixed it all up and insisted that any who did not drink were not worthy of the title of man.

Sadly, the only one who could get it all down was a petite Asian girl.

LuntiX

Aug 23, 2008
Ginger Beer (rootbeer but it's made from ginger) or Long Island Iced Tea, both made me hurl.

mightybozz

Aug 20, 2009
Guiness and Baileys (it curdles of course) is the traditional horror. But to be honest, anything that ends up in the king's cup during ring of fire is pretty horrific (half can of carlsberg, several measures of port, some gin, some vodka and some kronenburg...eurgh)