What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Beer...gah.

Even worse was some kind of super strong almond liquor I had a few weeks ago. Even worse than the intense alcohol flavour was the IMMENSE sweetness, and I don't mean sugar sweet no I mean chemical, super-holy-shit-my-teeth-are-falling-out-sweet.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
One of my teachers drank a glass of something nasty on a dare (forgot what it was(spit or hot-sauce or some such)), threw up, and then drank the thing and his own vomit together. I'm fairly certain he got less then 10 dollars for it too.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
SecondmateFlint said:
Any kind of alcohol, beer especially. Also that Pepsi Blue a couple years back.
haha, I loved Pepsi Blue
Umm worst drink was either a Beer mixed with orange juice, dont ask why, cuz why do we do anything when we are drunk or Green Fairy Absinth, that is terrible
Non-Alcholic though would have to be a generic brand of some drink called Creaming Soda called CreamING Soda, I had no idea what it was but it is the only drink i have ever literally spat across the room from disgust
Oh I also had this herbal Korean energy drink that is drank warm that tasted god damn awful aswell.
Best drink at the moment would have to be the Purple rockstar (Guava) or Pineapple Fanta

V1C3M4N

Nov 28, 2008
Jagerbomb comes in a shot glass and is pretty managable
Jagermeister comes in a pint glass and tasts like fruity shampoo with the smell of stale vomit

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
This Non-Alcoholic mulled wine I had a couple of years back. I had it at one of those outdoor christmas festivals, and it was absolutely vile. I don't know what was in that stuff, but I'm sure they put some holly leaves, mistletoe, and an entire spice rack in to make it more christmassy because it was no flavor I'd ever tasted.

The freakiest drink I've ever had was a can of Monster energy drink with some fruit flavour in it. I'm no stranger to caffeine, but that made my arms tingle. It's a heart attack in a can.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
V1C3M4N said:
Jagerbomb comes in a shot glass and is pretty managable
Jagermeister comes in a pint glass and tasts like fruity shampoo with the smell of stale vomit
Actually it depends on where you go.. ive had it like you said. However in most places where i live its a large shot of Jagermeister with red bull. All in one glass that mixes the two as you drink

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
When I was about 11 or 12 I had to try some communion wine, while I was going to some religious school. That stuff was absolutely vile, and the taste hung around for at least an hour.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
I am lucky that I didn't drink the coffee, piss and gum all mixed together in a paper cup with a wet paddlepop stick...
Oh jesus, I'll be back in 20 minutes...

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
skittle vodka, jack daniels and doolies (caramel baileys) it looked like diarrhea (sp?)....tasted quite like it too

Kitacular

Sep 4, 2009
A remember a drink I once made to force myself ill, to get me off school.

Shampoo mixed with water, mouthwash added afterwards, then drop a bar of soap in whilst drinking.

It worked! I got myself 3 days off for that.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
Fernet branca is the most horrifying experiance I've ever had. The thought that there are people in the world who drink this voluntarily is so far beyond me I just can't put it into words.

vanilla coke get's an honorable mention.

Prized Cup

Jan 12, 2010
a dirty pint after a overpopulated game of 21. The best ingredient was beer. the worst ingredient was ballsack

Lord of Maggots

Dec 24, 2009
Con Carne said:
Moxy......:shudders::

I'm sorry for the doubble post but MY GOODNESS MAN!!! Moxy is amazing! Why is it that only Me, My grandfather, and My friend Joseph the only people I know who enjoys moxy???