What is the Rarest Game You Own?

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
well... i dont remember the name, but it was a puzzle kind of like DR. mario but with smileys instead of capsules and if i won i would make the main character my boyfriend

yeah, it was a japanese game and heavily filled with anime girls and you chose wich one to play with in a contest of the main guy´s heart

it was funny because it was all in japanese and i had no idea of the story

the only thing i clearly remember is that at the end there would be a picture of the girl you chose in a pose next to a guy whose head/face was never shown (i guess for the purpose of male players putting themselves in there :p)

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Shadow of the Colossus and Ico I guess. I still have some old SNES games like Earthworm Jim but I don't know if they are rare.

Zergownz

Sep 25, 2009
@Vlane I remember Earthworm Jim, good fun =]

I think I still have it..At some random corner of my collection..

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Im gonna say my copy of the original Persona 3. After FES came out all copies of it seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, I still like to thumb through the art book every now and then.

I'll also say Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories. That's mainly because every time I went to a game store looking for it they laughed at the very notion of me finding it. Found it in a random used games pile at Gamestop and was astonished.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Golden Sun 1 and 2. I haven't sen it in stores since when I first bought them.

Quick Ben

Oct 27, 2008
That would probably be the MS DOS version of The Lion King on floppy disks (which I can't play because I have no floppy drives.) As a side-note, it's really hard. I haven't even finished it...
I don't think it's rare though, just uncommon.

Jhereg42

Apr 11, 2008
Complete Final Fantasy Legend series for the original Gameboy + Final Fantasy Adventure (the precurser to the Secret of Mana. I still have them boxed away somewhere.

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
killer instinct on the snes ,jet li rise to honour, urban reign, and rban chaos on ps 1

cubikill

Apr 9, 2009
Halo: Combat Evolved,
for Mac. You can only get it on ebay, and a used copy cost aound $130, its retard. Acutely gaming on a Mac is retard, because all the games are too expensive.

zombiekingj

Aug 5, 2009
ever orge battle game ever made even the pal version the verson for gb advance and also the super famcon also suikoden 1 and 2 which 2 gos for big bucks over the internet