What is the story behind you Username?

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
From a character in a book!

Apparently it's also some sort of Japanese weapon, but I found that out later.

The Random One

May 29, 2008

That's pretty much it.

Yeah I eventually figured out that all of the cards in the cycle had 'less' in their names, so 'Random One' wouldn't fit, and even later I figured out the internet had run 'random' into the ground way before I even stepped into it. I have no regrets.

Gladiateher

Mar 14, 2011
Well when you get down to it I am legitimately pleased that I took the opportunity when I got it sure it was tough getting the feet down but the rest was a cake walk.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Remember in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare when you're storming the Russian missile base? There are two U.S. snipers there, and when you turn a corner, an enemy is suddenly shot in the head. "This is Sniper Team 2. We've got you covered." That's where my name comes from. I just liked the number 4 better.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
It was taken from brainstorming about a character, someone was writing, who annoys god. Means something along those lines in Hebrew.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
It randomly popped into my head one day about six years ago when I was really bored on the school bus.

Venereus

May 9, 2010

OT: It's the word "venereal" (means related to sex; comes from Venus, Roman Goddess of Love) turned into a name, because I'm kind of a perv and sexually oriented jokes are my thing.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
When I was a thirteen-year-old weeaboo, I had a tenuous grasp of what the word meant in Japanese (animal demon or some such) and thought it sounded so cooooool and used it as my username everywhere for a couple years. I'm not thirteen anymore, and I think it sounds pretty dumb now.

I would change it if I could, preferably to King of Explodia, which popped into my head one day and I consider rather clever.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Came to me in a dream; it's, more or less, the name that I'm called, and have been, for the past several years whenever I have a more vivid dream.

So, I stuck with it; I think it's more of a spirit name, in a way.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I was about to play runescape when I was 10 and put in "The Terminator" Terminate421 was one of the options and I took it. Now Its my online alias for everything (Except one site)

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
My best friend came up with it, it just popped into his head after he saw my avatar (at the time).

dragonhunter21

Feb 6, 2011
This is an old handle, actually- made it back when Eragon was a new thing. (Never finished the second book, tho.)

EDIT Wrong username.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Didn't we have this exact same topic the other week?
Oh well.
My username HAS a long and pointless backstory (mostly in the 646,) but all you need to know is:
My name is Chris
My lucky number is 64, originally my username ended in 644, but after stuff, it is now 646.

Helscreama

Nov 29, 2009
Mine is from Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos.

Hellscream was one of my favorite characters but Hellscream is usually taken so I altered it.

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
It's an anagram of "omega." Not particularly creative, but nobody ever guesses it.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Its the first name of a main character in my novel/video game idea.