What is the WORST GAME you have played on a next gen console?

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
Theatre of War was pretty shite. So was Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. Axis and Allies (2004) was really poor and Mercenaries 2 came pretty close to being a pile of feces. Need for Speed Underground was a total bunch of hoola and Battlefield Vietnam was one piece of disappointment (though I did have fun with it).

But what really blew my mind was Mission Impossible for the NES. Truly Mission Impossible and one big POS.

Edit: ooh, next gen console. Well, here's my list of WORST GAMES ON ANY PLATFORM anyway.

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
GTA 4 for me, but a lot of people have said that. So I'll say something better, I know what will be the worst game of 2009!

*ahem* SOULJA BOI: The videogame

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Bomber Man on the 360...yeah, I don't think I need to explain this one.

ZombieFace

Dec 16, 2008
The BK games... My friend got them for his little brother so we tried them, and i actually considered suicide.

JayCro

May 1, 2008
That Vivia Pinata or whatever it was called. My mate got it bundled with his 360. Not the best game to give me, a PS3 fanboy, a good first impression of the 360.

Theon Tonarim

Oct 26, 2008
irishdelinquent said:
GTA4. I took one long look at it, and I swear it caused me cancer. I tried it out for a bit, and my tumor grew a little bigger. I had to drink my way through the stupid intro scenes due to terrible voice-acting, annoying missions, horrible controls, and that stupid trip to the bowling alley/clothing store. And what is the ultimate insult is how critics are apparently ruining their pants over the game, and how it is sweeping video game award competitions.
NIKO, MAH COUSAHN! BEEG AMERICUHN TEETEES!

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Brawl, let me explain. I'm a huge fan of Melee and I loved the gameplay but they got rid of all that in Brawl and made it all automatic. Waiting 2 years excited and then torn apart!

MrShrike

Oct 27, 2008
Viking, battle for asgard
hard to controll, bad story/voice acting,terrible slow down, stupid platforming and fidly camera

phew...

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. Or Soul Calibur Legends for the Wii.

Or...unfortunately...pretty much any of the, like, 25 games I have for the Wii. ._.

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
Sennz0r said:
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. Here are the instructions:

1. Press analogue stick forward to move.
2. Press 'X' repeatedly.
3. Beat the game.

It shouldn't even be allowed to name itself Kingdom Under Fire.
i agree what the hell were the makers of the game (sorry i forgot) thinking i love crusaders and heroes and imediately got circle of doom waste of £50.

although the next one is going back too its normal roots yaaay

Dr. UBAR

Dec 24, 2008
I can't believe this, I loved GTA IV mostly because I get a borederline fetishistic pleasure from the euphoria and driving.

Anyways, SPORE. That game was just five terrible smaller games, and the creature creator is very good technology but come on, all of them start looking the same and therefore, they just start to blend into one another. That and the space stage which is apparently the best part of the game is just relentless grind.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
The Sims on the Wii and Spore (sadly)

Both games were just...boring to play :(

Army of Two comes close but its not the worst game I have played because of the Mini Gun :D

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
1. Halo 3 Rocks
2. Half Life 2 Rocks
3. GTA 4 Rocks
4. Saints Row 2 Rocks
5. sorry if I missed anything else

The #1 worst game on a next gen console is none-other than Anubis 2.

OMFG! its supose to be that way.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Nov 28, 2007
Either the Two World's demo, or GTA IV. Before I get lynched for the latter, I simply found it too realistic. It wasn't as much fun as San Andreas. The storyline was improved, but at the cost of the joy of driving around killing things. And Roman is the second most annoying GTA character outside of San Andreas. I'm sure you can guess who my number one is.

Spaz91

Oct 7, 2008
Metal Gear Solid 4 , I waited years for that game to come out as I'd been with MGS since the start but it just offended me... Embarassing dialogue, disfunctional control schemes, the fact that going through like a 3rd person shooter was much easier than going through it like a stealth game and what pissed me off most: Snake's moustache! If he wanted to look younger why'd he grow a bloody moustache!?

Also: Halo 3, Fire Emblem (the Wii one), COD5 (not because its a genuinely bad game but because theyve gone back to bloody WW2), Sonic and the Secret Rings, Red Steel (the Wii is my favourate console but it really cant do FPSs), any and every WW2 shooter: BOOOOOOOOORING.