What is the worst game you own?

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin. If Blood II: The Chosen hadn't tipped me off that Monolith simply can NOT make sequels, then this proved it. Literally EVERYTHING that was good about the first game has been scraped out with a spoon. It's not fun, it's not interesting, it's definitely not scary, and it's just plain bad. Not so bad that it's good, not so bad that it's funny, just bad. Awful in every sense of the word.

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
Dragon Age 2, I would have loved it if they spent maybe another year or two on it and in this time maybe make more than one city, allow me to affect the ending, or at the very least make more than 3 goddamned dungeons, the last one alone would have made the game replayable, as it is I barely got through the second playthrough, because a normal side-quest feels like I've already played 8 times, even if I didn't play it in the first playthrough.

Octobot888

Feb 21, 2012
Well...DEFINITELY Shaq-Fu. If looking through this thread hasn't already told you the flaws of this game, I'll just say this. It's a fighting game...Starring Shaquille O'Neal. It also has terrible controls that make the game absolutely frustrating to play.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Haha two words: Two Worlds. I might also mention that stand-alone Prince of Persia reboot game, but honestly it's not SOOO bad. I just wish it didn't call itself Prince of Persia :p

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012

Do I need to elaborate? Apparently that was the most expensive game ever made when it was released. Wow, what a stinker.

Shuguard

Apr 19, 2012
Well i can't decided between these two: Seven Kingdoms Conquest or Majesty gold version.

With Seven Kingdoms Conquest the game was released broken. You could never win a multiple faction battle because the game never went to a win screen or a scoreboard. So i bought an incomplete product.
or
Majesty gold version the game of rts without the control of your units. Not joking, you can't control a single unit instead you have to bribe them to do what you want them to do. Which is fine, but building a large economy takes too long and there was really no strategy.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Back when the Wii virtual console was young, and there were few titles offered, a game called "Legend of Kage" was released. At the time, it seemed like a ninja-Gaiden type kind of game, and figuring that since I really liked ninja Gaiden this would be decent...mother of FUCK was I wrong.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
It's a tie between Battleship and Tarzan for the GameBoy Color. Battleship's AI cheats like a ***** and I could never make it past level two. That and I'd much rather play battleship with a more traditional game board than with a video game. Tarzan was just boring and just didn't flow well for me.

Hazmattuxedo2404 said:
shadow the hedgehog, The thing is I don't even remember buying it. I think it just appeared one day like hell shat. As to why I hate it its just too hard to explain (think metal bolts in your hip)
I enjoyed that game somewhat, but it was fairly off for something set in the Sonic universe. My only real question about that game is how, just HOW did that game get off with an E10+ rating?! My brother got both Shadow and Ratchet and Clank at the same time and I thought Shadow was way more violent a game.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Either Homefront or Operation Flashpoint: Red River. Leaning towards Red River, it's the most recent POS.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
As far as games that I'm currently able to play, I'd have to say Duke Nukem Forever. It was $5 on Steam, and I basically just bought it for the lulz. There's definitely worse games out there, I just don't have them.
prowll said:
ET, on the 2600. I win. I will admit to some serious contenders here though...
Holy shit, you really do win.

Latenz1134

Feb 23, 2012
Dynasty Warriors 4, not the best of games, very frustrating, terrible camera, and not all that fun to begin with.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Zelda Skyward Sword - I feel as though the controls aren't there. They hinder the game to the point that I can't get into it.
I want to love this game and I was completely hyped for it leading to purchase constantly hearing that it was the best Zelda game of all-time if not second to OOT. I refuse to sell it and yet I can't bring myself to beat the game either.

Tales of Symponia: Dawn of the New World - This game is weak. The original is tied with FF6 as my favorite RPG of all-time. The sequel was garbage. I'd place it as worse than Zelda if not for the fact that I finished this game.

Note: I'm only including games I bought for myself and that were not part of a bundle. Also only including games I still own otherwise GTA4 would win hands down.

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
Spider-Man 3.

The game has the weirdest difficulty curve ever. It starts really high for the first 20 minutes. Then it becomes incredibly easy for a majority of the game before jumping straight up for the last few missions and then dropping again for the final boss that relies mostly on QTEs.

bandman232

Jun 27, 2010
My worst one in my opinoin is a tie between 2 of the five Final Fantasy games I have which are : IV, VII, VIII, X, and XII. The tie goes between VII and XII, two of the worst games I have ever played.