What is the worst song you have ever heard?

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
SweetShark said:
Yep....I hate the My Little Pony song.
Every single time I am trying to watch an MLP G4 episode, I trying to fast-forward to not hear a single part of the song. If someone make me SOMEHOW to hear this music..........I would probably sceam like a little girl............
On the other hand, there is also the Italian version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dchiYx5Hzo

So sinfull catchy.
Wow, that's infinitely better...

I guess the Hasbro guys wanted the song from the commercial to be in the show, and weren't going to settle for less in the American version?

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
I almost feel like I have nothing to provide in comparison to the garbage everyone else has shown. Hell, at least this song is catchy, I'm just putting it up here because I thought it might suffice being borderline noise music.

Though I actually like the song, I realize it isn't anywhere near good.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Oh how could I have forgotten? Johnny... Johnny my man... how did it ever come to this...

Just because everyone liked Cocaine Blues DOES NOT make this okay. RIP man. Thanks for all your other songs. :)

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

[small] I'm sorry...I'm just..so sorry [/small]
That is... just noise... my poor ears...

My dad made me laugh though. He just turned to me and said: "Wow, the guy screaming looks like a constipated lion trying to shit out a pine cone. Sounds like one too" I don't know when he would have seen or heard a constipated lion shitting out a pine cone, but it amused me nonetheless.

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
Artina89 said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

My dad made me laugh though. He just turned to me and said: "Wow, the guy screaming looks like a constipated lion trying to shit out a pine cone. Sounds like one too" I don't know when he would have seen or heard a constipated lion shitting out a pine cone, but it amused me nonetheless.
Okay, that was hilarious...Your dad has an incredible way with words

I kind of regret posting that now though..I mean, I feel like I ruined Christmas..

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

That's one of their BEST songs.

And while I could go on a BrokeNCYDE rampage and put you all in comas, why do that when I can do it with one song from someone else?

<youtube=ViSZI6UJEUQ>

Balance? What's balance? Or coherence? Or any form of "polish"?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
TheFunPolice said:
Artina89 said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

Okay, that was hilarious...Your dad has an incredible way with words

I kind of regret posting that now though..I mean, I feel like I ruined Christmas..
Well that comment from my dad has kinda made my christmas, so I suppose I can thank you for posting the video, its just a shame I had to listen to that song :)

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
lacktheknack said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

And while I could go on a BrokeNCYDE rampage and put you all in comas, why do that when I can do it with one song from someone else?

<youtube=ViSZI6UJEUQ>

I ninja'd you on that one, lack! :D

I knew I'd need to get in quick with it, too, it always comes up in these threads.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
shrekfan246 said:
lacktheknack said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

<youtube=ViSZI6UJEUQ>

I ninja'd you on that one, lack! :D

I knew I'd need to get in quick with it, too, it always comes up in these threads.
Well, balls.

Has anyone posted "I Don't Wanna Be a Crappy Housewife" yet?

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
CrazyJew said:

Do I win?
Damn, I was going to post that. My friend and I saw it and he asked if that really was a song.

Seriously, even Friday still passes the basic qualifications to be considered a song.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.

Mr.Amakir

Jun 2, 2010
0takuMetalhead said:
I counter you with some Deltron 3030.

As for some really bad music how about some Zombie Testicles.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Christmas Shoes is pretty fucking depressing. I've heard worse songs in terms of composition, lyrics, beat, direction etc but there's something about Christmas Shoes that just makes me feel kind of dirty. Whats worse is how it was adapted into a movie. Then again, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer was also made into a movie and that's another loathsome song...

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
Way to go, judging someone on his username.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Mr.Amakir said:
0takuMetalhead said:
I counter you with some Deltron 3030.

As for some really bad music how about some Zombie Testicles.

Both are horrible. Only rap that I can stand comes from 2pac and Cypress Hill.