What is the worst song you have ever heard?

klown

Jun 6, 2012

I really hate this song. I think it's one of the worst songs ever made in history.

Most screamo music I have appauling, just because I can't stand screaming.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

[small] I'm sorry...I'm just..so sorry [/small]
Only reason I came in here was to see how quickly I'd be ninja'd. Fifth post, not bad.

OT: Here you go. This one always goes hand-in-hand with the above one in these threads.

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
GunsmithKitten said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

You...you MONSTER! I'd almost, ALMOST wiped my subconcious clean of this song then you bring it back to life. Have you no decency, sir?!
I'm sorry!! Maybe it's not such a bad thing? If you imagine you're feeling sad, you'll always have this song in the back of your head to remind you that you'll never be as shit as the people who "wrote" that song ^_^

But still, I'm sorry for ruining your Christmas..

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
I'm sorry, guys.

I am so, so sorry.

<youtube=iBFsJk6PWu0>

The above is, hands down, the worst song of all time. Worse than BrokenCYDE, worse than Thanksgiving, worse than Design the fucking Skyline... worse than everything. How did the Beach Boys go from Pet Sounds to... this?

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
shrekfan246 said:
Only reason I came in here was to see how quickly I'd be ninja'd. Fifth post, not bad.

OT: Here you go. This one always goes hand-in-hand with the above one in these threads.

That was my second choice ^_^

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Part of me really wants to say Jeffree Star.

And absolutely anything by Jenna Rose.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Anything by Justin Bieber, Friday, and Call Me Maybe are some of the first songs that come to mind. Anything else I would have to actually look up and I do not want to spend an hour looking for bad music.

Promethax

Dec 7, 2010
The two worst, most irredeemable songs I've ever heard?

Judas - Lady Gaga

and

Break Up - Mario featuring Gucci Mane

The fact that these songs made more than I will in my entire life, let alone a single cent, is utterly disgusting.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
There was a song called "Love Train" That I would share, which had the most obnoxious guitar, the most dull singer, and something that sounded like a cat being stuck with a train spike. However, it seems to have been taken off youtube.

Instead, allow me to share with you a guy my friend found browsing late at night, and proceeded to suck me down the same unescapable rabbit hole of badness:

I'm not sure what's worse; the music, or the hilariously unfitting application of special effects.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Don't you guys just love preteens pushed through vanity labels by stage mums singing about their VIDYA GHAEMS?

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Bhaalspawn said:

Dear god, whoever thought making dubstep was talent should be shot.
Admittedly, that's Brostep. Actual Dubstep is actually listenable.

<youtube=lSeHbtZzXGw>

It's closer to actual Dub, which itself is closer to Reggae. I'll agree that Skrillex and Noisia both tend to rely on a really excessive use of the wub-wub.

As for my personal take on horrible auditory shit? Anything by Evanescence. "OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT MY SOUL FUCKING HURTS, GAWD! I'M SO PROFOUND AND MISUNDERSTOOD AND SHIT! I HAS A PERMANENT SAD WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND AND YOU'RE NEVER AROUND BECAUSE MY LIFE SUCKS! I'MMA GO CUT MYSELF, NOW!"

This is what I hear when "My Immortal" pops up on the radio. It's inevitably followed by painful flashes of Ebony/Egogy/Ebovy Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way's war on "preps" and her fixation on her nature as a member of the Pond Scum sub-species of the Goth clique.

I just - Gah.

Captcha: Open Season
You betcha. It's Amy Lee Season. I'm getting my imaginary rifle, because I'm from Quebec and don't have a piece.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

I was going to be mad at the first few posters, but you linked brokencyde.

WHAT THE EVER LOVING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? OP said bad music, not auditory sulphuric acid.

Worst song I've heard? Content wise I think it's a toss-up between Justin Beiber and Black Eyed Peas. I try to avoid shitty music at all given times.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
This one is special to me:

I gotta give this one an honorable mention. Poor One Night in Bangkok:

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I can't remember the name of this dance group but I do remember the name of their song (I think) The Rubberduck song. I kid you not, the music make use of the bloody rubber duck squeak!!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Yep....I hate the My Little Pony song.
Every single time I am trying to watch an MLP G4 episode, I trying to fast-forward to not hear a single part of the song. If someone make me SOMEHOW to hear this music..........I would probably sceam like a little girl............
On the other hand, there is also the Italian version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dchiYx5Hzo

So sinfull catchy.