What is your all time favourite anime?

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
Lullabye said:
Because a classic is a classic is a classic.
EDIT: I highly recommend this anime for everyone. It's still going with over 600 episodes and over 12 movies.
I unfortunately got hooked to it via the english dubbed episodes, so once those were over I couldn't stomach it, had tried the subbed episodes but, you just feel that inside of you wishing for those familiar english voices again,

Mine however is Gin Tama!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2rn1_gintama-strawberry-milk_fun

Sakata Gintoki will motivate you into a fulfilling lazy lifestyle.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Neon Genesis Evangelion, hands down.
Honorable mentions can go to many others, like Dragonball, Love Hina, Gasaraki and Kenshin...

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Lullabye said:
snipped Case Closed intro
Because a classic is a classic is a classic.
EDIT: I highly recommend this anime for everyone. It's still going with over 600 episodes and over 12 movies.
^Best anime EVAR.

OT- Case Closed.

Comes close in front of FMA: Brotherhood and Shippuden..

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
I still have a soft spot for Evangelion.

Others I rate are; Tenchi, Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Death Note etc. but Evangelion is by far the best (imo), especially in terms of emotional weight.

I just wish they'd finish the Rebuild...

GunSpartan

Nov 4, 2010
I'll do you one better; Here's my top 4:
1. Samurai Champloo
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. The Vision of Escaflowne
4. Baccano!

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Fox KITSUNE said:
TOP Favorite All time?

Crap.. Ummm It's gotta be...

It was pretty much my First anime I watched every episode and I Ran home from School to see on time, 5:00pm EST... I still remember from all that time ago.

Memories... ^___________^
Yeah, Tenchi Muyo was my first anime too, back on the old SciFi channel when we used to have Sky. I was about 7 or 8, and my mum and I used to watch the anime that were on at about 10/11PM such as The Guyver, Dominion Tank Police, Tenchi Muyo and once, MD Geist (lol).

OT: Gintama. It is simply amazing and everyone should watch it.

Clips below

Action

Comedy

nglnava69

Apr 8, 2010
No I first foud out about Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu in the 2007 issue of Newtype magazine. Then I found out that my high school anime club was going to watch the series. One episode later and I was hooked on this show and all anime Can't wait to buy the movie though.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
ToxinArrow said:
Kino's Journey.
I loved that series! Watched it in English by coincidence when I was younger.

My favorite is Full Metal Alchemist. Both series, and the movie accompanying the first one.
I heard they're making a Brotherhood movie soon!

Runner-ups are:
Cowboy Bebop
Paranoia Agent
Samurai Champloo
Death Note

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
Chobits I suppose, my girlfriend showed it to me and I actually enjoyed it a lot which suprised me, mind you I don't watch anime so I don't have many other examples to compare it too.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Ooh, theres so many good ones.

It's a tie between Baccano, Dragonball, and Code Geass

ETA the greatest couple in the history of anime:

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
The Ghost in the Shell shows for me. Though Cowbow Beebop is a close second.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Charlie Emerson said:
Either FLCL or Welcome to the NHK.
I just watched FLCL recently with my friend. It was great because he used to watch it all the time and it was my first time. He didn't remember most of the show though. When it was over he was freaking out like what just happened? And after seeing it once i explained everything exactly as it was pretty much every where on the internet. I guess watching anime my entire life has led me to be able to understand the un-understandable. Also i was very sad it was only 6 episodes.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig(and to the first series to a slightly lesser extent). Hands down.

Cowboy Bebop would be next up.