What is your avatar...and why?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
It is a portion of a poster of Washu from Techi Muyo

Sacman said:
yeah it was only stated in the manga but since the anime is more or less the first half of the manga I figured it applied to the anime as well... even if I did hate the manga...
I have read the synopsis of the manga and declared the anime better.

RatRace123 said:
Mine's Tali, because I like Mass Effect, and Tali is one of my favorite characters in the series.

And she dances! <:
Best avatar ever!

delet

Nov 2, 2008
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion doing that oh-so lovable Caramelldansen dance.

I have it because I'm an NGE fanboy, and all my avatars have either Asuka or Eva 02 in 'em. I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...
That avatar is epically amazing (not considering the fact that Asuka is my favorite character). That's half of the pic on your profile, right?
It is. The full version has Asuka dancing side-by-side with Rei. Personally, I prefer Asuka Shikinami from the Rebuild movies to Soryu, from the TV series. In the Rebuilds, she's more tsundere and less *****...

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Irridium said:
My avatar is a dancing ninja using assets from the game Karateka.

Why is it my avatar?
Do you really need to aks?! Its a dancing ninja!

Plus it syncs up to almost every song with a beat.
Plus its nice quality, low size, and very well animated.
WRONG! Your so-called "Dancing Ninja" doesn't sync up to Muse: Exogenesis Saga Part 1! He is dancing far too fast for the song!

ON TOPIC: Michael Emerson is creepy. Michael Emerson shouting "Oh my God" is even creepier.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Aby_Z said:
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion doing that oh-so lovable Caramelldansen dance.

I have it because I'm an NGE fanboy, and all my avatars have either Asuka or Eva 02 in 'em. I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...
That avatar is epically amazing (not considering the fact that Asuka is my favorite character). That's half of the pic on your profile, right?
It is. The full version has Asuka dancing side-by-side with Rei. Personally, I prefer Asuka Shikinami from the Rebuild movies to Soryu, from the TV series. In the Rebuilds, she's more tsundere and less *****...
I haven't seen her in the Rebuild ...I've only seen the first one :(.
Is the second dubbed yet? I haven't searched too hard yet, but where I have I can't find it.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
A very brutal looking Anubis with a bloodied battle-axe. It's my avatar because I think it looks badass.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:

I haven't seen her in the Rebuild ...I've only seen the first one :(.
Is the second dubbed yet? I haven't searched too hard yet, but where I have I can't find it.

I, for one, hates dubs. Rebuild 2.22 was released in Japan on DVD and Blu Rei(y) last... March, I think. It won't be released in America for at least a year or so.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
My avatar is Jesus offering a muffin.

I really like muffins...
Come on! Who doesn't like muffins?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
The Frog of Eternal Happiness...

He brings joy to all that view him...

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
On mine, it's Dexter looking over at whatever it is I'm writing. Why? Because it is my favorite television programme. Season 5 coming soon.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
A Terran Medic

I needed an avatar I thought wouldn't be commonly used. So far I've been right. I also like Blizzard and Starcraft.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
My friend was bored one day so she asked me for an idea to draw.
Naturally being who I am, I told her to draw this...

...except on a watermelon. Yeah.... I don't know... I'm odd sometimes...

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Because The Incredibles takes the tippy-top, prize winning cake in my list of favourite movies.
I chose the most boring part of the movie because I think it captures what a dull person I am.
It was mean to be a gif, with him typing and looking up at the screen, down at the keyboard and then back at the screen. I was amused because that's how I usually type.