What is your avatar...and why?

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
It's its the button. Why? I use it everywhere.

Also, I get messages every once and a while from people who press it. It's kind of fun.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
FargoDog said:
Sacman said:
FargoDog said:
Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Why? Elfen Lied is my favourite anime, and Lucy is my favourite character from it.
you know her real name was actually...
Kaede.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that only in the manga? In the anime I thought it was just Lucy/Nyu.
yeah it was only stated in the manga but since the anime is more or less the first half of the manga I figured it applied to the anime as well... even if I did hate the manga...

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Mine is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. I have him as my avatar because Spaceballs is awesome and the picture is a demotivational poster and it says: Space Balls the demotivational poster (if you have seen the movie you will understand).

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Static Shock, because he's one of my favorite hero's and my favorite Teen Titan

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I made my avatar because Fight Club is the best movie ever, and someone showed me this website:

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/new_obamicon.html

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Ja, Das ist Grunty. Because Grunty is the best Merc in Jagged Alliance 2, Night ops, Heavy Weapons and a positive attitude. He is a day one hire.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
FargoDog said:
Sacman said:
FargoDog said:
Sacman said:
FargoDog said:
Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Why? Elfen Lied is my favourite anime, and Lucy is my favourite character from it.
you know her real name was actually...
Kaede.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that only in the manga? In the anime I thought it was just Lucy/Nyu.
yeah it was only stated in the manga but since the anime is more or less the first half of the manga I figured it applied to the anime as well... even if I did hate the manga...
It's not totally different, but enough so that the anime has significant changes to it. I didn't really like the manga at all to be honest, so I consider the anime to be separate from the manga.

Also, Lucy is a far better name in my opinion.
I agree!!! :D

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
"That's Princess Robot Bubblegum, from GTA Gay Tony.

I use it as my avatar because it's a satire towards anime and japanese culture (which I despise).

Seeing as most people here use anime characters as their avatars, I figured I might do the same, but do it with style."

This ready been discused, I just copied and pastry.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Mine's Tali, because I like Mass Effect, and Tali is one of my favorite characters in the series.

And she dances! <:

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion doing that oh-so lovable Caramelldansen dance.

I have it because I'm an NGE fanboy, and all my avatars have either Asuka or Eva 02 in 'em. I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...
That avatar is epically amazing (not considering the fact that Asuka is my favorite character). That's half of the pic on your profile, right?
Back on topic, mine's a drawing of the Tall Man, one of the lead villain characters in Yahtzee's "X Days an X" games. Though he's only shown for a quick moment in the first.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Mine is the bunny eating a blanket because....do I really have to explain it? Its just too adorable

Tarakos

May 21, 2009
"N7" represents Mass Effect. It's in honor of everyone's favorite Human Spectre, Commander Shepard. N7 itself is the Vocational Code for Shepard's line of work. "N" for Special Forces, and "7" for top tier.