What is your current game

PLightstar

Aug 23, 2011
Seeing as it was £1.99 on Steam, Mount and Blade fire and sword. It eat up all of last night. Still dipping in and out of Skyrim and Minecraft. Recently gone back to Quake 4 and always have a game of Sins of a Solar Empire going with the Star Trek Mod.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Since I've lost my job I've been able to put a lot more time into Skyrim lately. I've almost finished my first play through, just a couple more Deadric quests to go. After that I'm gonna take a break and play Bastion.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
217not237 said:
Persona 2: Innocent Sin and El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.
My brother has been playing Persona 4 almost every day for the last two weeks and loves it. He hasn't played the other Persona games, but he may get them some time in the future.

MorganL4 said:
Portal 2, first playthrough I'm currently on chapter 8. The Cave Johnson section is fun.
Who doesn't love Cave Johnson? "I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemon!"

aether-x3 said:
It was originally Saints Row The Third, but then I realised that I wanted to play the previous 2 games before going any further, well just because, So now its Saints Row.
I need to get copies of the first two games myself. I finished Saints the Third a few weeks ago so now would be a great time to start playing, well it would be if I had money and weren't playing Brutal Legend right now.

scorptatious said:
Eh. I don't really use berries to be honest. Never was into Pokemon Contests and I usually just used items to heal status ailments.
I didn't use it that often either, but it always pissed me off when I would plant a bunch of berries just before I got off or went exploring and would come back and all or most of them would be gone.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Insane difficulty on Mass Effect 3 and Legendary campaign on Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.

I'm starting to lose my hair at the moment.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Right now, I'm playing mostly Red Dead Redemption. Having lots of fun pushing people off cliffs and doing gang hideouts. Soon, I'll start playing multiplayer.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Shanicus said:
Tribes Ascended for some good ol' fashioned disc-launcher fun.
Yay, another Tribesman! And here I thought I was all alone around here.
Still trying to figure out which class I like best, but I'm showing great affinity towards Technician and Raider...
See you on the battlefield!

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Tera online (Open Beta) and I might go back and play Mass Effect 2 just for the hell of it.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I'm currently playing Viva Pinata the most right now. Such a fantastic game, it's evil though, I was forced to kill a pinata with a shovel for being mean to my resident pinatas and making them ill, I can't afford the doctor at the moment. I also had to kill another to make room, I then fed it's chocolate remains to everyone. I never thought that the game would be so evil.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3 and Darksiders. Mass Effect 3 is an Insanity run though, only on Tuchanka at the moment.

Can't be bothered to play Xbox much these days, due to boredom, really.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I don't have one at the moment. I'm done with my old games and need some new ones.

I'm waiting on some money to buy games and my brother to get his (currently loaned) PS3 back because Journey and Demon's Souls are at the top of my list. I Am Alive is really the only option (I want to play Demon's before Dark Souls, and everything else is currently PS3 exclusive.)

In the meantime, I've got shows I can watch, currently on Angel Beats!

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Team Fortress 2
Just started playing, oh what a month now? And already done about 160-180 hours
It's just too much fun :l
Especially spy, already done about 40 hours of him

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Jumping back and forth between Pokémon White, Diamond and HeartGold at the moment.

Grinding a bit before challenging the Elite Four in White
Just about to go up against Maylene with a bug monotype team in Diamond
Aaaaaand grinding to get my Ivysaur to evolve in HeartGold (post-game)

Guess I'm in a Pokémon mood.

croc3629

Mar 20, 2011
Recently took a break from Skyrim, and am currently having a hell of a time playing Orcs Must Die.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Super Mario Galaxy 2(yeah I'm late to the party, so sue me). It's is damn fun,though the special world is kicking my ass right now.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Still Skyrim, currently lvl 56, hoping to get as close to 81 as possible without getting bored, just killed Alduin.